The Last Post Wins!

Sure thing, buddy!
thanks
My current plan is to work on either Zaryl's short story that is like 5 months overdue already (I was supposed to finish it last year-), or the Voidin Subland lore story (Which focuses on Evi and why she was gone for 5 years in-lore), or Antasy's backstory

ive made like 5 OCs but ive never drawn any of them
well then draw them! (If you can't then practice use any game with a good amount of character customization, or a picrew. I've found Kingdom Hearts Union X to be a good starter option (plus it comes with an entire game for free) along with of course Terraria, among others)

Random thought: Could Earth's rotation theoretically help move faster, like, would you get to your destination faster if it was in the direction that Earth rotates from?
I guess it could be possible if you weren’t spinning around the axis exactly with the rest of the earth.

well then draw them! (If you can't then practice use any game with a good amount of character customization, or a picrew. I've found Kingdom Hearts Union X to be a good starter option (plus it comes with an entire game for free) along with of course Terraria, among others)
im going to draw them rn... digitally

im going to draw them rn... digitally
Good luck! I plan to draw Roxas (the character in my pfp) again once his Aether Blades have finalized designs (multiple, though I'll probably only draw one of the designs at first), though the current drawing will still be the one I'll use the most because it shows his personality really well.
I'm gonna be so sad making that animated series because I can only technically give him a cameo due to him not actually existing at the time the series takes place ;~ ;

New Piskel (4).png
here one is *hollow knight moment*

I just found out about a 1990 game called LOOM and it sounds really cool. More magic games should have systems ðat let you put togeðer parts of a spell instead of just picking a premade one like in Terraria or Skyrim.

Back
Top Bottom