• No!

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • I don't care!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Randomfox720

Terrarian
*CLOSED*

So, this would be my first story posted on TCF. It's my view of how the story of Terraria would play out in real life. Keep in mind that I am a very amateur writer. I need lots of practice, so feedback is very much appreciated. So, please don't post any hate comments.
I will be posting the prologue soon, but I want to get a bit ahead first. Once I finish the first or second chapter I will post the prologue so I don't feel too pressured to write and post. Also, I think I might do a playthrough along with the story, so the story progresses with the game. It wouldn't be something I would post on youtube, just something for fun. Let me know in the comments below!

*CLOSED*

Last edited:
So, this would be my first story posted on TCF. It's my view of how the story of Terraria would play out in real life. Keep in mind that I am a very amateur writer. I need lots of practice, so feedback is very much appreciated. So, please don't post any hate comments.
I will be posting the prologue soon, but I want to get a bit ahead first. Once I finish the first or second chapter I will post the prologue so I don't feel too pressured to write and post. Also, I think I might do a playthrough along with the story, so the story progresses with the game. It wouldn't be something I would post on youtube, just something for fun. Let me know in the comments below!
sounds good, i'll watch this thread
9205c094-cdef-11e5-a920-abe9a4aa6774.gif

I have run into what will most likely be a problem in the very near future; the computer I use has 30 megabytes of space left on it. I am going to get a laptop soon, but I don't know the exact date that I will order and buy it. Having no idea how many more words I can fit in without running out of space on my computer is kind of a bad thing. I may not even be able to finish the first chapter, depending on how long it is.
So, this causes an obvious problem as I'm going to finish the first chapter before uploading the prologue. If I am unable to finish the first chapter, the prologue might not be up for awhile. But, I might upload the prologue anyway.
Since it really can't be too long until I order my laptop, there probably won't be too long of a wait if I decide to not upload the prologue before finishing the first chapter.
This memory problem also creates another series of problems, like not being able to download more music and educational videos. Also, it might mean that I won't be able to save my pixel art and I might not be able to create the Terraria game where I play it according to the point of the story that I'm at.
So, in conclusion, I am relatively useless artistically speaking. Except for the fact that I can still do traditional drawings, but that's about all I can do. But I will write as much of the story that I can before I run out of space. Out of fear, though, I'll keep ten megabytes of free space.

Reactions: TMC
New update on the story! I will uploading the prologue pretty soon! Also, the story has a PG/PG-13 rating because of some blood and gore. But really, it's a Terraria story so it's to be expected. There's no profanity, though, so don't worry about that.

WOOOO! First chapter is done, so here's the prologue! (sorry it's so short, I'm not good with prologues)

Stricken with fear, almost immobilized at the giant trying to kill me with all it's might. Giant wasn't right, it was enormous, gargantuan. I held my bow in hand, though I didn't move. My eyes widened as a truly horrific thing happened. One of it's eyes on it's horrific head opened. It had been closed until now. Electricity buzzed around it. Nothing could prepare me for what was about to happen. A giant laser that was 500 feet long came out of the eye, and began to sweep across the sky towards me. I had to think fast. I shot up into the air, flying strait towards the eye. It swung a giant hand at me, I dodged. The laser was still sweeping across the sky, it was attempting to cut me it half. It was fast, but not fast enough. I flew around the head, and soon the laser stopped.

The eye still was open, and it stared right into my soul. Plunging towards it with my bow ready, I shot an arrow straight into it's pupil. It let out a horrendous roar, the entire world shook, I was almost deaf. But I knew I had to keep on fighting. I pulled another arrow out of the quiver and shot. The arrow was lightening-fast. I shot one arrow after the other until that eye closed. Suddenly I saw it's giant mouth open, and an awful tether-like thing come out of it. I couldn't dodge. It latched right onto my heart. I saw awful things worming up the tether. Scared of what they'd do, I tried to fly away while shooting them. They made sickening sounds, they were indescribable. My wings were tiring, I had to land soon.

One of the hands made a sweep at me. This time I was caught off guard and couldn't dodge. It was overwhelmingly strong. And awful voice rang out in my head, cold and deathly as the moon.

'You will bow down to your lord!'

It was pushing me down fast, in about ten seconds I would be flattened on the platforms I had set up. Moving quickly, I shot between it's fingers right as it's hand smashed through five layers of my platforms, and destroyed an evacuated house. I stood on the back of it's giant, cold hand for a moment while it brought it back up. I looked at it's other hand. It had an eye in the middle of it's palm, just like the other hand. The hideous eye opened, and stared right at her. It wasn't charged with electricity, so she began shooting arrows into it. She remembered a technique that she had learned she could use with her bow made from fragments of the Vortex. If she did it right, she could fire four arrows at once, though very inaccurately. The arrows hit, and after a minute the eye appeared to be loosening out of the socket a bit. But the eyelid closed. The eye on the hand she was standing on opened, and she grabbed her cursed hatched that she pulled from the golem's fist and threw it at the open eye. It made astonishing progress, the eye was falling out of it's socket little by little. But the monster was getting mad, it roared again, but even louder this time. She could have sworn that her ears began to bleed. The roar lasted for what seemed an eternity.

She looked up to see the eye charging up, but it seemed more threatening this time. The laser swept across the sky, going right to her. This time she was too late. She couldn't dodge. The laser hit her, but not full-on. It cut off all her hair. It hit her arm and cut off it's armor, searing and burning her skin.

This was only the beginning of a long, terrible, painful battle.

Looks great so far! Give me some time to write some suggestions.

I just wanted to let you know that you changed persons in the mine of the chapter. :p

Just so ya know, I'm working on the second chapter. The first one should be out in the next one or two weeks if I work on the second one enough.:p

Reactions: TMC
Back
Top Bottom