The Paladin's pencil drawings (Need suggestions!)

Have a really old thing. So old that I didn't know symmetry or straight lines existed. Enjoy!

Arboris.jpg

Last edited:
The testicalspiderBloodcrawler isn't that good just because it doesn't have much texture, but I love the water candle, and everything else is nice :)

Thank you
SamSml

The blood crawler is messed up in every way, and it's because of my past self's complete ignorance in spider anatomy. I don't think the legs are supposed to come out of their bottom
SamTng

But thanks for the extra insight!

Last edited:
They all mean something. Although often, not stuff that makes much sense. The Muramasa in particular contains 4 symbols associated with water, three of which related to winter.

The symbol in my signature means Samrux. It's a mark of sorts. Not part of a language.

The symbol in my Paladin Hammer drawing's handle is The Kingdom.

Everyhing else is letters. You would be able to read them if you knew what each rune were. I know them by memory. I created them.

They all mean something. Although often, not stuff that makes much sense. The Muramasa in particular contains 4 symbols associated with water, three of which related to winter.

The symbol in my signature means Samrux. It's a mark of sorts. Not part of a language.

The symbol in my Paladin Hammer drawing's handle is The Kingdom.

Everyhing else is letters. You would be able to read them if you knew what each rune were. I know them by memory. I created them.
Would be amazing if you just said blablablah :)

I might start drawing again when school begins. So not any time soon! Sorry
index.php
It's okay!
[DOUBLEPOST=1424494104][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm drawing that picture, and I hope it turns out well. But when we finish we could compare our art and give each other tips and hints!

Back
Top Bottom