Builds The shenanigans of my main world

zenithspeed

The Destroyer
Over time I'll begin posting my stuff in the player creations area just to showcase some of the (usually fairly crappy) things I've made. I'll start with the things that I tie the most memories to: the absolute nightmare that is my main world. It's only a mobile 1.2.4.1 world but over time I've tried to keep it up to speed with the latest updates. That said, it isn't without its many many flaws: Like, a third of the world is corruption, and another third is hallow (in the olden days, breaking altars would spawn 1x evil biome and hallow block in some random spot in the world), I had to sacrifice a massive chunk of my underground hallow for a RoD farm that I eventually got zero use out of because it dropped randomly while I was messing around elsewhere, and so much other things. But still, I love this world and I am planning to get rid of some of the stuff (already managed to re-convert most of the important parts of the surface jungle to mud, as before then the corruption turned it into dirt). Anyways, enough of me rambling, here's the stuff you can find in it.

1. The Old Base/Destroyer House
9EE1A4E2-BDF1-4D29-851E-39E3968EC3C3.png

Oh man, we're already starting off with the most chaotic part of this world. This is my "old base", though I still use it a lot because it has all of the essential crafting stations, all of the things I've collected over the years, and most importantly the truly absolute nightmare that is my storage centre.
I used to have an absolute obsession with the Destroyer boss (and even made an OC after it, now known as TerraDestroyer or simply just "old OC") in like 2014 to 2018 so obviously I had to make a little Destroyer build directly above the house, and it's been there almost untouched since I've made the base (more pics on that soon)
And yes, the banners are crazy too. Here's what I see when I hover over the banner buff icon:
824E9D27-0A8B-4F4F-8CE0-05604289D429.png

...yep.
Anyways, let's move on to the other side. Introducing my insane storage centre (virtually no organization) and music box collection.
32645587-F945-4408-AE8E-6BC9CC8220D5.png

This area also has some other stuff, but I won't go over those. Let's go to other areas.
67EF894A-97D3-402A-A7EF-EDEAF160C8FC.png

Directly above, a basic fighter jet build and the original weapon DPS testing area, modeled after the one that all the wikis use (Stone Slab master race, I guess).
A0183847-85B1-4532-8E4B-9863295D8852.png

Giant shimmer pool (the latest major addition to the base), random greenscreen, and a UFO for the guide with built-in harpy protection.
C967BAD6-050B-4AFE-9036-E1E6091C8A8D.png

My new weapon DPS testing area (the Zenith can reach up to 1 million DPS here) and the Tavernkeeper's floating granite house with an almost-complete OOA armor set collection.

As a bonus, I also have an old picture of the base from the early days (finding this took way too long):
5123A4E2-3455-45B6-8190-C627AB1FE92D.jpeg

I feel old now...

Next, moving onto my next "build".
2. The New Base/Zenith Base
E5D79483-718B-4A6D-A8F9-B100E9796520.png

As you can see, a very similar styled house to the old one, but a bit bigger and a lot more organized. Monoliths and private storage within easy reach, major crafting stations in the top floor, basic stuff in the bottom floor. It was originally made out of granite (as you can see with the top and bottom of the house) but eventually I switched to Luminite Astra Bricks and a blue shining star background. There's also a few house defense traps and a more reliable solid door.
There's no storage area or anything here, the only other part of this base is the permanent buff station to the right a bit:
3236637F-34CC-4AEF-AD11-9EB13247F5FF.png
3. NPC Hotel
49D7B78B-5BBC-4A86-9DD0-3ECBD0939FFF.png

One of my oldest builds in this world to this day. Dead simple, just a big set of shoeboxes to access some random NPC's. It also keeps getting invaded by the hallow.

4. Old Moon Lord Arena
F2A3E3E4-2EC0-4543-B27B-DB4B605178B9.png

Made in the 1.3 days for me to defeat (and then farm) Moon Lord, using the original tanking technique (honey+campfire+heart lantern+heart statues+bonus traps), but as of 1.4, Moon Lord's death beam passes through blocks so this arena is utterly useless now. I still use it to farm the Pumpkin Moon (as you can see by the banners and trophies) and other similar events.

5. OOA Arena
38DEBB74-772F-4E30-9B73-770823765ABF.png

Located directly above the ML arena, I use this to farm the Old One's Army, and as you can see I've farmed it quite a lot. It makes use of asphalt and traps, but since they're lizard traps they do a decent deal of damage to me as well should I get into their line of fire. There's also a few nebula pillar monoliths here so I can make it fit better with the purple color that the event often uses. The arena is a bit too long (the portals are at max length and there's still plenty of room on both sides) but oh well.

6. The Graveyard of Chaos
AC8CCFF3-B1B8-4387-9785-BB4788ED32DC.png

Really, I only made this so I can craft graveyard-made stuff. I did try to make it fairly spooky though, so I painted most of the area in gray paint and also added a bunch of traps that are activated by either walking under it or by driving above it with a minecart. If you walk, you're most likely dead from all the boulders and spiky ball traps, but if you choose to go above then you can get a good view of the carnage since there's a few hidden enemy statues here as well.
55A12ECC-E3A6-4C5A-BD2A-7702F9ACFA99.png

As I said, lots of spiky balls. Also, all of the gravestones have text on them (usually unfunny stuff like "Someone died here.") but overall it's nothing special.

7. The Jungle Main Area
D6152D3F-74EA-4328-BE23-EA542F171160.png

Recently cleared from most of the dirt trail that the corruption left behind! This is the main entrance to the absolute chaos that is my underground jungle (left side of it is taken over by the hallow, right side is wrecked by corruption) and also has a very old jungle house that is now home to some random slime (used to be Party Girl's house until I moved her to the hallow, which is coming up next)

8. The Miniscule Hallow
B1D1C787-63C7-44B3-8245-B8AD70B700C9.png
The only part of the Hallow in my main world that exists on the surface, the rest is all underground. It's crammed between the jungle and the left ocean, but still, I've added a house for the Party Girl and Wizard so I can have a pylom and thusa quick-teleport to this side of the world.

9. Duke Arena
9D6553CE-4EA0-4873-9899-9E357997A226.png
Filled with bubbles with water because I originally wanted to farm Duke Fishron with its expert mount that gets a beefy speed buff when it gets in water. Otherwise, though, it has little use.

10. Artificial Floating Island Lake
0D01F05C-E323-46AF-A495-AC38B2AB7221.png
It's a 1.2.4.1 era world, so fishing in the sky biome would be hard, so as a solution I made this above the right side ocean. It's only use is a fishing spot, so nothing special.
There's a few more things in the world from the right of the old base to here, such as a big winter town, a tree house for the dryad, and a goofy looking ship thing, but those aren't that interesting so I didn't show them here.

Anyways, that sums up some of the chaotic constructions that can be found on the surface of my main world. I'll post more stuff like this soon, and today I'll also post all of my old screenshots from 1.2.4.1 for the fun of it.

That destroyer build is awesome! And the Zenith Base looks like a Zenith, it's really cool!
My first world had a lot of nostalgia too, and I made my shimmer pool there with Aetherium too!
The name actually comes from my fictional character, which, yes, was originally named after the sword, but now is actually named after the astronomical zenith, hence the space theme. Currently I'm trying to find a way to make him different as to avoid copyright issues.

Back
Top Bottom