The Sprite Buffet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostly!

Wall of Flesh
No this is not a mod , though i wish i could make one. To the point , i make a lot of sprites (mainly for avalon) and so i think all developers should be allowed to have the opportunity and check out my stuff. Developers may request to use my sprites of course no matter when. There are a few rules i would first like to go over.

RULES
1)The developer to have a legitimate developer team.
2) You may make a Pm request but ill only take 2 a week.
3) If a person has already claimed a sprite don't argue to try to bribe.
4) Give me credit on your mod page , do not use my work without permission.
5) Please enjoy `:happy:

So every week i will have some Sprites out for the modding community to observe and/or take. Each week i will make a new batch of sprites with the week old ones, after two weeks the item will be taken off. ( You may PM if there ever is a problem) You are free to change the names and now last thing is since I'm a noob i haven't quite figured out transparency so the transparency and white backgrounds are pending,
To all moderators you are free to move my thread if you believe there is a more appropriate place.

THIS WEEKS SPRITES

PAX Hammer
Pax_Hammer.png

Lady Luck
Lady_Luck.png

Ethers Infinitum
Atherus_Infinitum.png

Fel Flame Set(Armor)
Shadow Flame set.png

Berserker Set (Armor)
True Beserker Armor-2.png

Mourning Shield
Hell fire Sheild.png

Lihzarhd Cauldron
Ankh_Shield-2.png

Last edited:
No this is not a mod , though i wish i could make one. To the point , i make a lot of sprites (mainly for avalon) and so i think all developers should be allowed to have the opportunity and check out my stuff. Developers may request to use my sprites of course no matter when. There are a few rules i would first like to go over
1)The developer have a legitimate developer team.
2) You may make a Pm request but ill only take 2 a week.
3) If a person has already claimed a sprite don't argue to try to bribe.
4) Please enjoy `:happy:

So every week i will have some Sprites out for the modding community to observe and/or take. Each week i will make a new batch of sprites with the week old ones, after two weeks the item will be taken off. ( You may PM if there ever is a problem) You are free to change the names and now last thing is since I'm a noob i haven't quite figured out transparency so the transparency and white backgrounds are pending,
To all moderators you are free to move my thread if you believe there is a more appropriate place.

THIS WEEKS SPRITES

PAX Hammer
View attachment 56200

Lady Luck
View attachment 56201

Ethers Infinitum
View attachment 56202

Fel Flame Set(Armor)
View attachment 56204

Berserker Set (Armor)
View attachment 56207

Mourning Shield
View attachment 56209

Lihzarhd Cauldron
View attachment 56210
Do you have the sprite sheets for...
Fel Flame Set(Armor)
index.php

Berserker Set (Armor)
index.php

Mourning Shield
index.php
These 3? Else no one can really use them.

I really need sprites for my Pure Armor set. You know, bright set, set of light. Can you help? :red:

Not true , thats why i said in the rules for the dev to have a legit team (including spriters) , so the spriters can have the talent to do it themselves since i can't really.
"Here, have sprites, but you need a spriter to actually use them"? If people had a spriter on hand, why would they need this?

I really need sprites for my Pure Armor set. You know, bright set, set of light. Can you help? :red:
Sure just tell me some of your personal details in a Pm
"Here, have sprites, but you need a spriter to actually use them"? If people had a spriter on hand, why would they need this?
I know it doesn't make sense and it really does not. The program i use i have no knowledge of how to take it out myself , hence its my ridiculous reason. I could try to wander and find it however. I wouldn't say its very professional for me in my own contradiction .

Live and Learn

Love your work!

I need a sheet for some ore, would you want to do this?

Thanks!

Don't know why or how this thread was bumped after nearly 2 years.

But I've gotta say @Vladimier, it's interesting to see your work from 2 years ago, and how far you've come in improving your skills as an incredible spriter. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom