Truffle

Davidster

Terrarian
image_zps169f8021.jpg
[/IMG] Is this good enough for truffle to move on when they update it?

That is simply a player-built mushroom "room." Mobile doesn't have the surface mushroom biome yet - placing mushrooms seeds the surface will just give you mushroom grass, but not the background.

That is simply a player-built mushroom "room." Mobile doesn't have the surface mushroom biome yet - placing mushrooms seeds the surface will just give you mushroom grass, but not the background.
Really? Thanks for the info, guess I'll have to wait.

Truffle isn't available in Terraria mobile, sorry but is 1.2 content and we're at 1.1

Whoops, didn't check well sorry, but anyways, if you want a surface mushroom biome you need a lot of mushroom seed grass...

Really? Thanks for the info, guess I'll have to wait.
If you have a dryad, get a queen statue and wire it up in an underground mushroom biome and press it until she spawns, then buy some mushroom grass seeds from her.

Thats an easy way to obtain mushroom grass seeds if you get a queen statue during your travels.

If you have a dryad, get a queen statue and wire it up in an underground mushroom biome and press it until she spawns, then buy some mushroom grass seeds from her.

Thats an easy way to obtain mushroom grass seeds if you get a queen statue during your travels.
Oh I spawned them in already with the glitched keyboard. They have fixed that now by the way. Also I only used the keyboard for that and some jungle spores since they're a painting find, so don't think i spawn everything in.

Oh I spawned them in already with the glitched keyboard. They have fixed that now by the way. Also I only used the keyboard for that and some jungle spores since they're a painting find, so don't think i spawn everything in.
Um, glitched keyboard? What?

Um, glitched keyboard? What?
The developers forgot to remove the Dev's Keyboard (Atleast that's what I call it). It can summon any item in game or any npc but it was removed in the new update so I didn't update yet. I don't want it removed so I just never updated.

The developers forgot to remove the Dev's Keyboard (Atleast that's what I call it). It can summon any item in game or any npc but it was removed in the new update so I didn't update yet. I don't want it removed so I just never updated.
o_O What version was that and why haven't I heard of such things?

Back
Top Bottom