Items Ultimate Painter's tool!

What do you think about this?

• It is great for an artist like me!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It is great for artists, but I am not one.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It is decent!

• It isn't very good... (Reply a suggestion to help)

• IT SUCKS!

• Total voters

Scribbles782

Spazmatism
Okay, this suggestion is for all of the artists out there! (Read this in deep commercial announcer voice)-

Have you ever wanted to have your painting dreams come true? Have you ever wanted to paint blocks, walls, and remove paint from blocks and walls all at the same time? Well you CAN'T! But, you can do all of that with the SAME. EXACT. TOOL! You can do all of this with the <Insert Name>!

You craft the <Insert Name> like this-

- Paint Brush
- Paint Scraper
- Paint Roller
- (New) Wallpaper Placer. (Sold by the Painter for 3 gold coins)

It functions similarly to the Grand Design in the way that if you right click, it will show a similar interface to the Grand Design. You can click the button in the middle and it will change fromthe Paint Brush, to the Paint Roller, to the Paint Scraper. Surrounding that will be all of the paint cans that you have in your inventory but you can only select one at a time.

But you can also right click the button in the middle and it will show all of the wallpapers in the same fashion to the paint cans.

A name and possible sprite (I don't know what it would look like at all) would be much appreciated! :D

Maybe this one could have limited range (like the multicolored wrench!) and another one crafted with spectre bars could act like the one you described.

Great idea though!

Back
Top Bottom