Xbox One V1.4 Bindings

DandyPotato

Terrarian
In v1.4, there is a feature that some binds cannot share the same button, but a lot of these don't actually make sense, as there are actually more needed bindings than available buttons. This wouldn't be an issue if we could bind more than one button to different binds.

At this point, I either get the choice to conveniently loot chests, or move items about my inventory.

In v1.4, there is a feature that some binds cannot share the same button, but a lot of these don't actually make sense, as there are actually more needed bindings than available buttons. This wouldn't be an issue if we could bind more than one button to different binds.

At this point, I either get the choice to conveniently loot chests, or move items about my inventory.
Hi there @DandyPotato, the devs have already thought of this issue (not enough buttons to go around), and you’re now able to make combo bindings. For instance, you can bind something to be LT+Y so that when you press both of those buttons together it’ll perform that unique action.

Hi there @DandyPotato, the devs have already thought of this issue (not enough buttons to go around), and you’re now able to make combo bindings. For instance, you can bind something to be LT+Y so that when you press both of those buttons together it’ll perform that unique action.
Yes. But how. I've been trying to figure this out for N hour now.

Back
Top Bottom