tAPI W1K's Sizable Variety Package

Status
Not open for further replies.
this mod works for mp? :D
Mod was specifically made to work with MP but it is currently at a lack of testing, as such there might still be some major issues post-port. Let me know if there's anything breaking up.

Is there any recipe book or guide for this mod to know what, where and how?
Wiki is linked on the main post.
http://w1ks-tconfig-modpacks.wikia.com/wiki/W1K's_tConfig_Modpacks_Wiki
It might be outdated on some stuffs. Your best bet is asking directly here.

e09a18221f.png

#hue

Also I was able to replicate the tail detaching bug of the dragon only once and in all honesty I still have no clue what's causing it. Any more info you guys can give?

Mod was specifically made to work with MP but it is currently at a lack of testing, as such there might still be some major issues post-port. Let me know if there's anything breaking up.

Wiki is linked on the main post.
http://w1ks-tconfig-modpacks.wikia.com/wiki/W1K's_tConfig_Modpacks_Wiki
It might be outdated on some stuffs. Your best bet is asking directly here.

e09a18221f.png

#hue

Also I was able to replicate the tail detaching bug of the dragon only once and in all honesty I still have no clue what's causing it. Any more info you guys can give?
It think it happened when I went through a small cave and twisted around.
I will do some testing to see what's causing it.

It think it happened when I went through a small cave and twisted around.
I will do some testing to see what's causing it.
I've been tryin to navigate small caves, even tried to pass through an hellevator. Only weird result I had is the tail occasionally "teleporting" to follow the head. Never detached otherwise. The first time it happened to me, I was simply randomly flying around over a corrupted desert. It seems to be quite inconsistent.

EDIT: Tried to improve the spawn code and never had so much satisfaction and so many regrets at the same time.
E97413E3BE6A8A0365D60D78EC75928A0972F0A4
Even then, I doubt it's the spawn code as the tail seems to detach randomly at a later time.

I found something that could have caused it.
I went flying out of a cave, and when I reached the top I found out my tail wasn't there.
Capture.PNG
No tail.
When I pressed "O" to try and replicate what I just did, I ended up here.
Capture2.PNG
When the tail got detached I did too, maybe. The tail must have gotten detached where I spawned after hitting "O"
Capture3.PNG

EDIT:
I pressed "O" while standing on flat ground...
:red:..PNG

EDIT2:
I just found the funniest thing ever...
*crash*
LOL.PNG

Last edited:
Just updated with various fixes to the Shadow Dragon Morph. Let's call this a version 1.0.0.1

Changelog
- Shadow Dragon Morph’s head now does not point straight up when velocity reaches 0 on both axis.
- Fixed bug in which morphing into a Shadow Dragon would get the dragon’s head stuck into the ground.
- Fixed a bug in which morphing back from the Shadow Dragon would get the player stuck into the ground.
- Fixed (hopefully) bug in which the Shadow Dragon’s body would detach from the head or body parts would happen to be missing.
- Fixed Shadow Dragon Morph showing the NPC’s name when hovered over with the mouse cursor.
- Cronshade Scourdevor will now arrive during Hardmode, as placeholderly intended.

I was lamenting to get this mod or not, but I remember seeing somewhere before on the old site that there was a hunger system to which I am not a fan of, :) Is there a hunger system or was I just dreaming it up?

I was lamenting to get this mod or not, but I remember seeing somewhere before on the old site that there was a hunger system to which I am not a fan of, :) Is there a hunger system or was I just dreaming it up?
This mod doesn't not have a Hunger System. The Tremor Mod does, but it is toggleable.

I did make an Hunger system but it was a different module. I only ported the content packs over.

I feel sad. I would have played this if it weren't for my damn computer making .rar files be opened with Window Media Player...

EDIT: Anyone who can tell me how to install a mod on Terraria?

I done everything correctly, but I still don't see this mod in the "Mods" section.

I installed tAPI before Game Launcher if you're curious.

I done everything correctly, but I still don't see this mod in the "Mods" section.

I installed tAPI before Game Launcher if you're curious.
I'm gonnna make tutorial video I guess.....
I....I..Just don't want fock my self, it's realy easy man...
A lot of Russian text
1st step: Instal tAPI
HRi44xy.gif

2nd step: instal W1K's mod (look at down corner)
jyXrr5J.gif

Last edited:
I'm gonnna make tutorial video I guess.....
I....I..Just don't want fock my self, it's realy easy man...
A lot of Russian text
1st step: Instal tAPI
HRi44xy.gif

2nd step: instal W1K's mod (look at down corner)
jyXrr5J.gif
I have my mod where it needs to be (so on). It's the mod that won't appear, that's the only problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom