Blocks & Decoration Warp Pad

Do you think that warp pads are a good idea?

• Absolutely! They would be well needed!

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • They would be pretty cool.

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • They would be okay, but I can tell you what could make them better.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are a better idea and I can tell you why.

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

SnailsAttack

Dungeon Spirit

Capture 2015-11-01 20_39_31.png

The warp pad is a new block that is crafted from a teleporter, 5 diamonds and 8 luminate bars at an ancient manipulator. To use it, you must place it down on any solid surface. It is the same size as a teleporter. You can right click on it to name it, and it will only work after being named.

To activate it, simply double tap down on it and an interface will pop up. The interface will have the names of all the warp pads in the world. All that you have to do is click on the warp pad's name that you want to go too, and you will be transported there instantly.

If you've never seen the show that it's based off of (Steven Universe), then here is the sound and animation that the warp pad makes on the show.
(you only need to watch from 0:00 to 0:02, or 1:15 to 1:18)

Not entirely sure how copyright effects videos on other sites, so this can be removed if necessary.

Please fill out the poll or leave a like and some constructive criticism. If there's anything to be changed, just tell me.​

Last edited:
I don't see why this couldn't be in the game, but it really shouldn't require diamonds. I propose a recipe something like 1 teleporter and 2 luminite bars. Because, really, luminite is an expensive enough material for this. And if anyone says this is OP, remember: this is only available at the very endgame, so it really doesn't matter.

I don't see why this couldn't be in the game, but it really shouldn't require diamonds. I propose a recipe something like 1 teleporter and 2 luminite bars. Because, really, luminite is an expensive enough material for this. And if anyone says this is OP, remember: this is only available at the very endgame, so it really doesn't matter.
Well half the point of endgame stuff is to keep the player busy after the final boss. Collecting diamonds is a good way to expand gameplay. I'll add a teleporter to the recipe and lower the diamond cost to 8, but the the luminite stays because it is fairly easy to get endgame.

I think that the Steven universe sound for the pad will probably cause copyright issues.
But other then that, you have my support.

Still it'll cause copyright issues. Unless u ask Rebecca Sugar, (the creator of Steven universe.) u cant have the sound.

Pretty good idea, why not have wireless teleporter in end-game? The only thing I'd change is the amount of needed materials per one (seriously, who wants to fight Moon Lord 4-5 times a row just to get some armor for you and your friend, and after that farm it for warp-pads?)

Pretty good idea, why not have wireless teleporter in end-game? The only thing I'd change is the amount of needed materials per one (seriously, who wants to fight Moon Lord 4-5 times a row just to get some armor for you and your friend, and after that farm it for warp-pads?)
I'll make it cost 5 diamonds and 8 luminite bars.

Diamonds aren't that rare. You can use an Extractinator to get diamonds with an equal chance of other gems (aside from Amber). Silt, Slush and Desert Fossil are common enough.

Aside from that... Endgame or not, I really don't see a problem with this. It's a good alternative to the wireless transmitters that people ask for teleporters.

Back
Top Bottom