What are your least favourite additions to Terraria?

Doing the same lunar event all over, fighting the same boss over and over to collect the materials to make the legendary gear, whose use is making you op, since there will be no other challenge to use it, is quite a tiresome grinding, and if the character dies while fighting the moon lord, you can add 1 to the lunar event count, unless you spend some fragments on making a sigil.
These are issues that could easily be fixed.

First, make the moon lord summon-only, then make the celestial fragments drop from the enemies themselves, rather than the pillars. Then have the pillars drop the Luminite instead of the f***ing Moon Lord himself.

That way you can use the armor to challenge the Moon Lord, instead of beating the Moon Lord, getting the armor and then wondering what the heck you should bother to do now.

... making Crimson/Corruption able to convert mud into dirt...

Seriously. F*** this arbitrary threat to my Jungle Paradise nonsense.

The very fact that they're not planning to do anything more with the "Throwing" subclass is kind of a huge point in favor of regarding the breakoff as un-necessary...
Wait-the Crimson can convert mud to dirt?
CRAP! MY HARDMODE DEFENSE SYSTEM!

- Granite Elementals: they don't drop anything interesting and they can sometimes pass randomly through walls, causing unfair death to beginner players
- The fact Golem is so weak compared to other Hardmode bosses. Come on, I even saw a video of someone killing him with pre-Hardmode gear
- Solar Pillar enemies. To be honest, every enemy has a way to avoid them. Solar enemies are pretty much unavoidable until you've built a platform somewhere in the air. The fact that you can't fly without being harassed by the Crawltipede makes it even worse
- The fact sometimes I can't afk at least for 30 seconds without being harassed by enemies. Sometimes I have to afk, but at certain place it's impossible, because random enemies will spawn and kill you even if you've barricaded yourself.

the Granite and Marble biome, they Are just there, they don't have much to do, 1 useless rare armor set that's weaker than Iron, 1 Hardmode magic Weapon, 1 Random Night vision Helmet and One Accessory.
They really Need to add something to them, like adding some themed Bosses or better armor sets

Bosses having RNG, what bright spark thought of that? Why can't you choose the weapon you want? Or at least let players in expert mode be able to! (NM players can got to hell for all I care :p)

Though you can considerably slow it down by putting Hallow at the edges of your Jungle. I don't think it Hallows the Jungle itself.
Yeah, the jungle can't be Hallowed.
Anyway, I actually wasn't a fan of 1.2 at first. I liked the old graphics for items, the old sun, old blocks, etc. But I've grown to like it.

Though you can considerably slow it down by putting Hallow at the edges of your Jungle. I don't think it Hallows the Jungle itself.
Woah. I seriously haven't thought about this. It wouldn't be hard. Thanks for the suggestion!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom