What comes first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you mean what do we do when we 1st start a new world, new character after an update. Pretty much gather wood. If I start near the Ice Biome, I go for Boreal Wood instead. Which is also what happens anytime a new playthrough (New character, new world) is started.

I cant now this!
[DOUBLEPOST=1435438732,1435438619][/DOUBLEPOST]I only will collect things that everyone Do After the update it is My first terraria update and i will have the Portalgun before a Youtuber get it and tell it us how it works and so on

I will be at work while Terraria updates and I daydream about playing it.
I will come home and read the changelog first.
I will place my bean bag in front of the TV in the lounge and the wireless keyboard and mouse on the coffee table in front of me.
My mobile phone will patiently wait for me to dial a pizza.
I will launch the game, marvel at the new GUI, create a new character and a new Expert Mode world.
I will curse the living :red: out Re-Logic as I die constantly.
I will throw my keyboard across the room and got to the pub.
The End.

Lol, I keep two things, a world with all my junk so I can play around with the new stuff later and my "pro" character just in case I need him for some reason. But probably explore.

Load up terraria:
1.Check the settings (if anything has changed etc.).
2.New character and world .
3.Play non-stop ;).

I'm going to start a new world in expert mode and prepare to get absolutely demolished by a green slime.
This. This is exactly what I'm going to be doing, down to the very word.

Show the Guide a block of wood and a block of stone, of course!
This works just as well in-game as it does in real life. Tour guides frequently have a lot to say about blocks of wood that you pick up and show them.

Im going to build a nice looking home with wood and just explore. If you rush through the game, you will miss all the new features and in a week you will be demanding a new update.
I will take my time playing.:happy:`:happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom