Who I Am

ANejat🌈🪨

Torch God
DETAILS
Male
Born in 2009
Has a faint moustache
Is a total weirdo when it comes to Terraria... (I didn't know there were such stuff as classes and loved fishing too much when playing)
FANDOMS
-Star Trek (watched TOS, TAS, TNG, DS9 and some movies with it)
-Terraria (obviously)
-NOT Undertale (I like it, but NOT the fandom)
THINGS I JUST LIKE
-Meme icebergs (I don't know why!)
-Lances (don't even ask... I have no idea)
-Castlevania's gameplay (I know very little of the lore but have watched the series)
-Python (coding)
-BBC Micro:Bit (along with simplistic engineering done with it)
THINGS I DISLIKE

-The fact that the majority of humanity is dumb (I have absolutely no idea what to put here)
-Undertale's FANDOM (Oh NOT the game)
-Arduino (It has only little more computing capabilities than the Micro:Bit if it has at all and too littler capabilities than the Raspberry Pi)
-Highscoolers offering me cigarette (I'm not sure if I had to add this)

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! My dear anejat, I can see that you have prepared a long self introduction and your posts have shocked me a lot (and have put a lot of pressure on translation software and proper noun that I can hardly use). So, welcome a player with a wide range of interests here (so what do you like best? I'm very interested in this) :)

Welcome to the forum! My dear anejat, I can see that you have prepared a long self introduction and your posts have shocked me a lot (and have put a lot of pressure on translation software and proper noun that I can hardly use). So, welcome a player with a wide range of interests here (so what do you like best? I'm very interested in this) :)
There is no spesific thing that I like more than the others.
I'd like to know about you, though...

bro :(
Arduino uses an adequate programming language (close to C++) and is actually useful electronic circuits which arise in real-life device (like tourniquets)
on the other hand, Raspberry Pi is never used in simple circuits, but is used for complex computations and internet communications, so why'd you compare?
Arduino and Microbit are supposed to have little computing power, because you use it in places which require little of so, so that's not a valid argument.

about the "majority of humanity is dumb": are you that sure you are not? read about illusory superiority and third-person effect first and be sure that applies to both me and you ;)

bro :(
Arduino uses an adequate programming language (close to C++) and is actually useful electronic circuits which arise in real-life device (like tourniquets)
on the other hand, Raspberry Pi is never used in simple circuits, but is used for complex computations and internet communications, so why'd you compare?
Arduino and Microbit are supposed to have little computing power, because you use it in places which require little of so, so that's not a valid argument.

about the "majority of humanity is dumb": are you that sure you are not? read about illusory superiority and third-person effect first and be sure that applies to both me and you ;)
A) That is the reason Micro:Bit is ultimately superior; they have the same computer power while Micro:Bit has sensors, screen and compatibility...
B) I'm not. Neighter do I think it's a proof otherwise in any way...
C) I haven't oftenly thought of such subjects though... Thank you!
:nursegrin:

A) That is the reason Micro:Bit is ultimately superior; they have the same computer power while Micro:Bit has sensors, screen and compatibility...
B) I'm not. Neighter do I think it's a proof otherwise in any way...
C) I haven't oftenly thought of such subjects though... Thank you!
:nursegrin:
A) well...
1. micro:bit has certain limitations: you can't use C++ that easily as a programming language, which makes memory management and precise control harder, and also Python is so slow, ah
2. you often just don't need the built-in sensors and etcetera. I have zero problem spending a minute to connect my devices to use Arduino
so, no :) micro:bit is good for circa simple programs, but it just makes it all harder when you try to employ it in more complex projects, just as I said
B, C) psychology is a very important subject, sad that barely anyone knows about it

Back
Top Bottom