Mobile Why frost moon is very hard

Scorpion05

Terrarian
My Problem at the moment is that i can make the Pumpkin moon till end and can farm like 20 pumpkings at the last wave
but i can only get to wave 14 at frost moon because when the ice queen spawns then she get countered as real boss!( like skeletron or Ocram) so that no other mobs spawn! Why? So its not possible that i can have 2 ice queens at the same time!
Is that a bug? Or its the same in the PC edition?

If someone say i must kill her faster... i wont work she get dmg from spear traps and a flairon and when she get to much dmg at same time sheget a invulnerability like the player for a 5/10 sec so it must be a bug or not?

Odd, it's on the PC version there are multiple Ice queens, but mostly after wave 12.

Can't help much further as I don't have the mobile version

When trying to kill Multiple Ice Queens in the Mobile Version, she summons numerous projectiles that when you use weapons that have projectiles, they disappear due to the amount that the game can handle.

And no, multiple boss of the same type during the Frostmoon And Pumpkinmoon are normal.

So why that only can happen with the Santa and Everscream that when they are there are still other wave monster spawning and when ice queen is there not? Because of a bug(or mistake) she counts as real boss so that no other monster can spawn!

EverScream and Santa-NK1 are, technically, Mini Bosses. The Ice Queen has more priority over lesser mobs.
[doublepost=1477776231,1477776171][/doublepost]And since Terraria is on mobile, alot of restrictions have been placed to ease the stress on the phone.

I cqn lead he theme to the right direction: What all of you think whats 505 Games is making? Many bugs and bad programmed.. why they give us such a game? On PC are no problem Console i dont know and on mobile are many bugs why?

I cqn lead he theme to the right direction: What all of you think whats 505 Games is making? Many bugs and bad programmed.. why they give us such a game? On PC are no problem Console i dont know and on mobile are many bugs why?
I think the mobile version is fantastic and a lot of fun, for such an inexpensive price. To be able to have Terraria on a mobile device and have it with you all the time on the go is great. And like @TerraNova Gaming mentioned already, there are some limitations. You're not going to get everything exactly like the PC version.

But this thread is for discussing the potential Ice Queen bug, not what kind of job you think the developers are doing - you can do that in a different thread. You've posted about the Ice Queen situation, others have responded with some good info, and if you want to send 505 Games you bug report directly, you can do that here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Don't think Ice queen is overriding other mobs, I'll check it out and see if this really was the case(I'm going to SMASH frost moon.)
Update:Ice queen actually does override everything. (execpt those which spawns from statues.) Really need to be fixed Mr. Unit one(dunno how to call you...)

Last edited:
Don't think Ice queen is overriding other mobs, I'll check it out and see if this really was the case(I'm going to SMASH frost moon.)
Update:Ice queen actually does override everything. (execpt those which spawns from statues.) Really need to be fixed Mr. Unit one(dunno how to call you...)
Right, I'm not disputing that the Ice Queens are overriding other mobs. It may be by design, maybe that is how 505 Games have designed the mobile version because it can't handle more, I'm not sure. Maybe by design, maybe not.

This bug report is here if it is indeed a bug. And if it's not a bug, it's good feedback to let 505 know there are players that hope that particular design choice changes.

(You can call me Unit One, I don't need a Mr title). :)

Note:It either changed or it really is bug, because I DO remember during this year's Halloween, Ice queen does not overrides other frost moon mobs.(and I got killed by Santa mk2 a lot because of that.)Maybe Ice queen is now considered as a BOSS instead of miniboss now?(aka no intense gameplay ;( )

Back
Top Bottom