Pixel Art Wonka's Works

Mr.Willywonka

Skeletron
Wonka's Works Logo.png
Hello! T'is I, Mr.Willywonka! Some of you may recognize me as one of the spriters for the Gyrolite Mod, which has since gone dormant(NOT DEAD), and is the owner of the vast majority of the unrequested sprites. Anyway, This is a primarily request based thread, and, occasionally, I will be pumping out the odd spoiler for the Gyrolite Mod, mainly to keep that portion of you excited for the eventual release. Off topic yet again! I like to think of myself as a seasoned spriter, and I can nearly guarantee any sprite requested will be completed(More info will be provided later). I primarily do item sprites or armor sprites, so if requested those will be the highest quality, purely because I have the most experience in that area. Enemies, tiles, backgrounds, etc. are all open to request, but the quality of these will likely be dramatically lower than the quality of the previously mentioned sprites. Large sprites(150x150+) will likely take longer than others. Just one more thing before the sprites, The Rules.
The Rules:
Unrequested Sprites are my property. You may ask permission to use them.
Requested Sprites are the requester's property. You must ask the Requester for permission.
I retain the right to refuse any request.
I retain the right to refuse any request of use of my sprites.

On to the sprites!
Items
Boredom Pick.png
Boredom Hamaxe.png
Auric Relic.png
Auric Crusher NEW.png
Auric Pick NEW.png
Core Pick NEW.png
Coric Mijolnir NEW.png
Coric Labrys NEW.png
Soulstice Axe NEW ALT.png
Soulstice Pick NEW.png

Infernal Tools, Auric Relic, Auric Tools, Coric Tools, Soulstice Tools
Armor
Auric Armor NEW.png
Auric Helm NEW.png
Auric Chestplate NEW.png
Auric Boots NEW.png
Boredom armor.png
Coric Armor NEW ALT.png
Coric Facemask NEW.png
Coric Chestcover NEW.png
Coric Shinguards NEW.png
Soulstice Armor NEW.png
Soulstice Mask NEW.png
Soulstice Chestplate NEW.png
Soulstice Boots NEW.png

Auric, Infernal, Coric, Soulsitce
Weapons
Auric Spear NEW.png
Auric Slicer NEW.png
Auric Sword NEW.png
Core Spear NEW.png
Coric Boomerang NEW.png
Coric Sword ALT.png
Boredom.png
Soulstice Boomerang NEW.png
Soulstice Slicer NEW ALT.png
Soulstice Spear NEW.png

I think you get the gist of it now.

Requests:
KingNtheYoloMaster: A Chinchilla
Neoselket: Player sized this:
index.php

Requested things:
Turtle.png
Ult Hallowed Armor.png
Ult Hallowed.png
Ult Hallowed Chest.png
Ult Hallowed Boots.png
Crimson Sidegrade.png
Crimson Side Helm.png
Crimson Side Chest.png
Crimson Side boots.png
Icy Solar.png
Currently, there's not many items that I can release, but After a few spoilers, there'll be more.
Farewell!

Last edited:
Hello! T'is I, Mr.Willywonka! Some of you may recognize me as one of the spriters for the Gyrolite Mod, which has since gone dormant(NOT DEAD), and is the owner of the vast majority of the unrequested sprites. Anyway, This is a primarily request based thread, and, occasionally, I will be pumping out the odd spoiler for the Gyrolite Mod, mainly to keep that portion of you excited for the eventual release. Off topic yet again! I like to think of myself as a seasoned spriter, and I can nearly guarantee any sprite requested will be completed(More info will be provided later). I primarily do item sprites or armor sprites, so if requested those will be the highest quality, purely because I have the most experience in that area. Enemies, tiles, backgrounds, etc. are all open to request, but the quality of these will likely be dramatically lower than the quality of the previously mentioned sprites. Large sprites(150x150+) will likely take longer than others. Just one more thing before the sprites, The Rules.
The Rules:
Unrequested Sprites are my property. You may ask permission to use them.
Requested Sprites are the requester's property. You must ask the Requester for permission.
I retain the right to refuse any request.
I retain the right to refuse any request of use of my sprites.

On to the sprites!
Items
View attachment 142426 View attachment 142427 View attachment 142428 View attachment 142429 View attachment 142430 View attachment 142431 View attachment 142432 View attachment 142433View attachment 142447 View attachment 142448
Infernal Tools, Auric Relic, Auric Tools, Coric Tools, Soulstice Tools
Armor
View attachment 142434
View attachment 142435 View attachment 142436 View attachment 142437 View attachment 142438 View attachment 142439 View attachment 142440 View attachment 142441 View attachment 142442View attachment 142443 View attachment 142444 View attachment 142445 View attachment 142446
Auric, Infernal, Coric, Soulsitce
Weapons
View attachment 142449 View attachment 142450 View attachment 142451 View attachment 142453 View attachment 142454 View attachment 142455 View attachment 142452View attachment 142458 View attachment 142459 View attachment 142460
I think you get the gist of it now.

Currently, there's not many items that I can release, but After a few spoilers, there'll be more.
Farewell!

Mightn't I request a turtle?

You may! Although it is kind of late tonight, I'll to get it to you before tomorrow night, I've got school tomorrow as well.

These are really good, man! I'm not gonna request anything at the moment, but you may have my acknowledgement that you're a good spriter.
I really need to make myself one of those "seal of approval" things.

Woah! Those are really good! Are you doing just Terraria themed pixel arts or anything?

Thanks! I primarily do Terraria-themed, But I'd be happy to attempt something else! It wouldn't be as good as those though, likely.

Well, It was the best I could do. Like I said, I'm not good with enemies(or animal sprites in general) @Teal
Turtle.png
Maybe once I've gotten a little better at them I'll come back to it.
upload_2016-10-3_17-17-30.jpeg
Reference image

Back
Top Bottom