Would a mod that enables game running in background be possible?

Kats

Pixel Pirate
Heyo

I hate that this game insists on pausing in the background, having to constantly have the game open when literally just waiting for night or something is extremely annoying, even with bed.
EDIT: I know its possible to just host a multiplayer world and make it private, but I get extreme delays when doing so.
Is it possible to make a mod that keeps game running? For when tmodloader gets updated. :p

I'm at the point where I'm attempting to use Cheat Engine to nop the calls for the game to pause, but its hard to find the correct ones to nop lol. Especially so because it appears I'm gonna have to use DBVM lul
Even opened the exe in dnSpy to see if I could just go that route (which would've been awesome lul) but alas, I'm not all that good at using it and so gave up.
If devs could just make an option for this that'd be great but don't think it'll happen.

Last edited:
Just host a multiplayer world. You can set it up to where people can't join if that's an issue. Game runs in background.

Just host a multiplayer world. You can set it up to where people can't join if that's an issue. Game runs in background.

Even if I do set it up so others can't join, I get extreme delays as if I'm connecting to the other side of the world lol.
Did suggest this as a tweak for Terraria Tweaker though so hopefully TiberiumFusion finds a way to make it possible to tweak this.

Back
Top Bottom