PC WTB: Building stuff!

MadCat

Steampunker
Hello today I'm looking for some items for my next build.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rainbow Bricks
Martian Conduit Plating
Pearlsandstone
Hardened Pearlsand
Cloud blocks
Sunplate blocks
Super Dart traps
Spear Traps
Flame Traps

Hellstone
Living Fire Blocks
Coralstone
Spooky Wood
Hardmode Ores
Natural Dungeon Lanterns and Paintings
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would like to pay in money but I can pay in a few other things. PM me and tell me what you want and how much you want/ what you want.

Hi, I got almost 3 stacks cloud blocks, ~1.2 stack pearlsand (by the way, pearlsandstone and hardened pearlsand don't exist, but combining pearlsand with pearlstone gives you pearlstone brick) and a third of a stack of rain clouds if you're interested. I don't know how much you're willing to pay, but you can do me an offer.

Pearlsandstone and hardened pearlsand were added in 1.3. I don't need more pearlsand but thanks for the offer. I will take a stack of clouds how about 1 platinum?

Oh i overlooked the pearlsandstone, my bad.. That deal sounds fine. How much do you give for sunplate blocks?

That much for 1 stack?! :eek:
It can be MUCH cheaper - I've got lots of pumpkins for Medallions and I like farming Pumpkin Moon :happy:

Back
Top Bottom