Resolved [Xbox One] Where goblins

vessal

Skeletron Prime
So i hzve 200 hp and have been waiting for 5 in game days btw this is a hardcore run. I would like to know am i missing something?

So i hzve 200 hp and have been waiting for 5 in game days btw this is a hardcore run. I would like to know am i missing something?
Goblin Army isn’t a guaranteed event, it’s random. Besides having 200 health, you would also need to have smashed a demon/crimson orb, and if you’re playing in Journey Mode have the time unfrozen.

It could take a few days, it could take lots of days. If you want to force the Goblins show up, use a Goblin Battle Standard - made from Tattered Cloth (dropped by Goblin Scout) and wood.

Goblin Army isn’t a guaranteed event, it’s random. Besides having 200 health, you would also need to have smashed a demon/crimson orb, and if you’re playing in Journey Mode have the time unfrozen.

It could take a few days, it could take lots of days. If you want to force the Goblins show up, use a Goblin Battle Standard - made from Tattered Cloth (dropped by Goblin Scout) and wood.
Wait it needs an orb in my 1700 hours i never knew that im going to try the standered.

Back
Top Bottom