Zetablaze's art

Zetablaze

Golem
Well, I wanted to make an art thread for multiple reasons. So I finally came and made this. Thank you who supported the idea I'm grateful for it and now, here's my thread. I'll admit, upon making this I'm really nervous, but my excitement is strong as well. I hope to improve after making this, and that people can enjoy my art, I work long and hard on it so why have it only in a draft book? So, go ahead and enjoy what I have to offer.
J1RZpgS.png

What better way to open my art thread then to post a picture of two of my characters celebrating? Uh, Zane, you aren't celebrating much, Daniel, your celebrating too much, dang it where's your dignity gone!?
7ezb3Re.png

My first picture of Sky posted, bout all there is to say about this one.
mehJCb2.jpg
This is a picture of my character Lisa, one of the youngest character's I've made. I forgot to re size the image, oops.
A6C5E5d.png

This is another character I made Kyle, originally made to be an architect or builder, I decided to make him a painter, which is why he holds the paintbrush.
JuPXysu.png

This is a picture of the original Sky, I made it to celebrate the success of my art thread, I didn't expect anyone to really like my work. The original Sky was important to the creation of other characters I made. But, unfortunately later, she was scrapped. I brought back the idea of her later but changed her age from early twenty's to sixteen, and you can see how her looks changed. I never actually drew this Sky until now, this it basically what she used to look like. She was made to take place at the beginning of a space age, where people live in a space station in earth's orbit, but not space traveling just yet. She was also the adoptive mother of another character I made from the first team I made. Which makes it funny that she's now in the second team I made, which is a few decades after the first team is supposed to take place. Wow this one is long winded, there was just so much to say about this one.
2bbfLU9.jpg

I feel I took the next step with this one, and it's by far my favorite. Believe it or not this is Sky, I wanted to give her a new outfit, tell me if you want to see her like this more, I'll probably only listen if it's within 24 hours of when it was posted. Usually when I take a step up in my art, I start by drawing a girl, as I for some reason find girl's easier to draw.
mBBZpk4.jpg

Sorry for the really late upload. This isn't what I planned to put on the thread but I just wasn't getting into the other drawing. I'm not sure exactly what type of art this is, but I'm pretty sure it's a form of minimalist art. This is my character Samantha and I'm really proud of this one.
scMnMEy.jpg

Two uploads in two days? WHAT IS GOING ON!?!? So, you're probably wondering, what's with Sky's hair color? Why this time of day and year again? Why is Zetablaze so lazy and stupid? Well, the answer to the first question, Sky looked too much like she'd be Zane's sister, and she isn't, so I changed her hair color. The answer to the second question, I like this time of day and year, it's very detailed and fun to draw. The answer to the last question, why would you ask that it's so mean... (Forgot to resize this one too. crap.)
When I make new art, I'll put it in the spoiler, and give a comment saying there's new art.

This is a comic I started on my profile awhile back, but I'm having issues with uploading pictures on profiles, so here they are on my art thread instead. (By the way I know the picture quality is not very good on some of them but it was the best we could do right now, I hope to upload higher quality pics in the future. I'll type out any hard to read text under it's respectful picture. Thanks for taking the pics mom, and thanks for your help flipping the pictures Gama.)
So this is a Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening comic that started out on my profile, but I moved to my art thread for conveniences. I'll post when there are new updates. Thanks to my Mom and my bro Gamablaze for helping me transfer the comic.
View attachment 148622 View attachment 148659

LAC (s) 1.jpg
LAC (s) 2.jpg

And so it begins...
LAC (s) 3.jpg
LAC (s) 4.jpg

God dangit your supposed to be the HERO!!!

LAC (s) 5.jpg
LAC (s) 6.jpg

Sometimes I question our hero...

LAC (s) 7.jpg
LAC (s) 8.jpg

Photography is a type of art.

LAC (s) 9.jpg
LAC (s) 10.jpg

THIS is why I don't get involved with monkey business!

LAC (s) 11.jpg
LAC (s) 12.jpg

Yes I went for the obvious joke. No I don't regret it. (Actually this one's my favorite so far.)

LAC (s) 13.jpg
LAC (s) 14.jpg

Ah, I always hate when they plant fast growing bushes.
Adam And Sapphire; Chaper One; page One Final.png

So here is a comic I've been working on for awhile, I hope you enjoy reading it as I did making it. Also I'm aware some of the text is a bit hard to read, and I will do my best to avoid this in the future.
Adam And Sapphire Chapter One; page Two Final (Watermarked) (Double Fixed).png

Fun fact, I had to go back and fix this page three times after I finished the coloring. First, I forgot the watermark, then I found I forgot to color Sapphire's belt buckle on panel three, then I found I missed her hand on panel three as well. XD
Adam And Sapphire Chapter 1 Page 3 Final.png

Here is page 3. Not much to say about this one.
Adam And Sapphire Chapter 1 Page 4 Final.png

Anyone else notice I didn't color their irises? This is a load of crap worst comic ever 0 out of 10.
Adam And Sapphire Chapter 1 Page 5 Final.png

Anyone else notice I forgot to color Sapphire's sword handle on panel 6? This is a load of crap 0 out of 10 worst comic ever.
Adam And Sapphire Page Six (Completed-Fixed).png

Sorry the color is a little low quality, I'm a bit out of practice...
Worst comic ever 0 out of 10.
Black And White A and S update resized.jpg

After a million problems during the making and uploading of this update, I finally posted it. Yes I plan on making Adam And Sapphire black and white from now on, I can't guarantee it will make me post more often, but it may reduce my burnout. Sorry for being so lazy, but hey, at least... um... yeah I got nothing.
Adam And Sapphire Chapter 1 Page 8 Resized.png

Well that was a long wait for practically nothing, sorry about that, I hope you enjoy it anyways. And yes, there are a few random details that will remain in color, I also plan on the occasional color panel. If there are any comments on my new ways of doing things feel free to comment about it.

Last edited:
I don't understand how...

You. Are. Awesome! Keep up the good work.
I don't understand how everyone is so good... and you'd asked me and a few others if we could make an avatar for you before. You're much better than I am!

I don't understand how...

You. Are. Awesome! Keep up the good work.
I don't understand how everyone is so good... and you'd asked me and a few others if we could make an avatar for you before. You're much better than I am!

Practice, and experimenting, Gained skill, you can too I know it! :)

You know, I also made this thread to give, and receive tips, basically to help people get better (duh), so don't be afraid to give tips, or ask for tips.

Yeah, but I've been at it for 6 months...

I've been learning art for years, and only started to improve a few months ago. (Want some helpful tutorials that helped me a bit? Look up Mark Crilly on YouTube)
[DOUBLEPOST=1426281195][/DOUBLEPOST]I haven't watched any of his view for awhile, but it's where I learned this art style, a few months of practice and I'm able to get fairly good drawings.
Edit- oh, yup, I'll try not to double post again. :p

I've been learning art for years, and only started to improve a few months ago. (Want some helpful tutorials that helped me a bit? Look up Mark Crilly on YouTube)
[DOUBLEPOST=1426281195][/DOUBLEPOST]I haven't watched any of his view for awhile, but it's where I learned this art style, a few months of practice and I'm able to get fairly good drawings.
Edit- oh, yup, I'll try not to double post again. :p
On the computer? 6 months. IRL? My entire life. :p And I'm bad at humans.

You take a pic, outline it on a new layer, get rid of the first, then color on a new layer, it's what I do as I can't use a scanner.

Back
Top Bottom