tModLoader ZoaklenMod

Change Boomerangs damage to Throwing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This mod is very well done and cool but i have question why firespark boots do not have the ability to walk on water?
I ask because lava waders have this ability and it was a little weird.

Sorry for bad english.

Hello, im posting this again so people can see it, but i keep getting this error when i try to load the mod:
The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (System.Reflection.Assembly,bool)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMod (Terraria.ModLoader.IO.TmodFile modFile, Terraria.ModLoader.BuildProperties properties) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMods () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

P.S. this happens even i use just this mod on its own, if anyone knows what the answer to the problem it please say so so it can be fixed, i love using this mod and i want to use it again! Thanks!

Hello, im posting this again so people can see it, but i keep getting this error when i try to load the mod:
The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (System.Reflection.Assembly,bool)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMod (Terraria.ModLoader.IO.TmodFile modFile, Terraria.ModLoader.BuildProperties properties) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMods () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

P.S. this happens even i use just this mod on its own, if anyone knows what the answer to the problem it please say so so it can be fixed, i love using this mod and i want to use it again! Thanks!

Same problem here, have no idea why.

Sky Breaker, more like, FPS Breaker.
Also, the Phantasma Bow should not shoot the same blue projectiles as the Vortex Beater, paint them red atleast.

Some suggestions:

Arkhalis+beam sword - Swing of the arkhalis with left click, beam sword with right click

Light Disc+Flamarang or Ice Boomerang - Light disc with the effect of the boomerangs

Blue Moon+Sunfury+Ball O'Hurt or The Meatball - A Flail with more damage and range for the start of the hardmode

Life Drain+Vampire Knives - SUCKING HP POWA, Life drain effect with the HP suction of the Vampire Knives

Daedalus Stormbow+Phantasm - Daedalus Stormbow effect with more projectiles and faster arrows on shot

Shotgun+Clockwork Asssault Rifle - 3 rounds of shotgun shots

Slime gun+Flamethrower - Slime gun who shot fire

Dart Rifle+Sniper rifle - Sniper rifle who shot Darts with more damage

Amethyst+topaz+sapphire+emerald+ruby+diamond+amber staff - Staff for hardome who shot a colorful projectile

Shadowbeam Staff+Flower of Frost - Shadowbeam staff beam with frostburn effect

Nettle Burst+Venom staff - Nettle Burst vine with the venom effect

Demon Scythe+Cursed Flames or Golden Shower - Demon Scythes with the Cursed Inferno or Ichor effect

Some suggestions:

Arkhalis+beam sword - Swing of the arkhalis with left click, beam sword with right click

Light Disc+Flamarang or Ice Boomerang - Light disc with the effect of the boomerangs

Blue Moon+Sunfury+Ball O'Hurt or The Meatball - A Flail with more damage and range for the start of the hardmode

Life Drain+Vampire Knives - SUCKING HP POWA, Life drain effect with the HP suction of the Vampire Knives

Daedalus Stormbow+Phantasm - Daedalus Stormbow effect with more projectiles and faster arrows on shot

Shotgun+Clockwork Asssault Rifle - 3 rounds of shotgun shots

Slime gun+Flamethrower - Slime gun who shot fire

Dart Rifle+Sniper rifle - Sniper rifle who shot Darts with more damage

Amethyst+topaz+sapphire+emerald+ruby+diamond+amber staff - Staff for hardome who shot a colorful projectile

Shadowbeam Staff+Flower of Frost - Shadowbeam staff beam with frostburn effect

Nettle Burst+Venom staff - Nettle Burst vine with the venom effect

Demon Scythe+Cursed Flames or Golden Shower - Demon Scythes with the Cursed Inferno or Ichor effect
I don't find any of these anywhere to be creative. All you did is just combine the effects of each item into one, and that's it. It looks blatantly copied, or if you were way too lazy to think about something that is original.

I don't find any of these anywhere to be creative. All you did is just combine the effects of each item into one, and that's it. It looks blatantly copied, or if you were way too lazy to think about something that is original.
Bit harsh, dude. But I do agree with you for the majority.

Suggestion. If you combine the skybreaker and the Phantsma thingy. Then it shoots Firery exploding arrows that let out a skybreaker sword that goes up then falls down on the enemies head,

Combined at whatever you want it to be combined at maybe a new crafting station>?

Suggestion. If you combine the skybreaker and the Phantsma thingy. Then it shoots Firery exploding arrows that let out a skybreaker sword that goes up then falls down on the enemies head,

Combined at whatever you want it to be combined at maybe a new crafting station>?
Ogawd my fps

Yup, I dont think about original items, only combine some effects. This can result in more content for the mod. I think is obvious.

Back
Top Bottom