Link's Build Portfolio/Building Request Thread

Linkboy

Skeletron Prime
This is were I will post my builds, and, sometimes, allow people to request a build! Just keep in mind that I'm not the greatest builder ever, but I will try my best!

Requests are OPEN with 1 SLOT(S).

giTW4L4.png
PxGbaF3.png

Ava0EJo.png

Builds for others

Que list:
FireFlyTerraria
BloodyFingers23
Aesir
RockRinner

Last edited:
I have a request: How about building me a burning building? I'm talking charred walls, fire blocks, exposed beams/rafters/etc.... Just for looks, doesnt need to be useful in any sort of way. I thought about doing one at some point, but I'd like to see what other people can do first.
Again, just for looks so no pressure; feel free to flex your creative muscles :merchanthappy:

Could I ask of you to build a temple, with runes, statues, altars and such kind of stuff? You could give it a either a buddhist or an ancient feel to it, or maybe even make it church like if you want. I also want it to be valid housing for like 8 NPCs if possible. :)

Could I ask of you to build a temple, with runes, statues, altars and such kind of stuff? You could give it a either a buddhist or an ancient feel to it, or maybe even make it church like if you want. I also want it to be valid housing for like 8 NPCs if possible. :)
I know this is a request for Linkboy but this sounds fun so I'm gonna build this too :merchanttongue:
I'm thinking a crusader theme. Maybe some mannequins with hallowed armor and some kind of church with an underground crypt area. Finally! A use for the wall decos from the dungeon!

I'll try!

Can you build me some kind of fortress-home inside a dragon-shaped rock/mountain please? :D Something pretty serious with statues, a throne and stuff like this, but also messy in the same time? Thanks in advance! :D

Back
Top Bottom