(BTB Bring tConfig Back) TNM's Content Pack

ENNWAY

Terrarian
IMPORTANT! This mod is for an OLD VERSION OF TERRARIA! The only version this mod will support is 1.1.2, and the reason is that 1.1.2 is the only version of Terraria that modding works on for me!

Anyways, I'm TNM or The Nostalgic Modder. I've been creating this mod for a bit, and I wanted to send out an EXTREMELY BUGGY mod for Terraria 1.1.2 to the Terraria Forums community to check out and report bugs to me for! (I also need ideas for new modded content and help coding would be much appreciated!) The mod currently adds:

Angel (A material crafted with Gel and Feathers) (See what I did there? c:)
Slime Tools (Crafted with Molten and Shadow gear combined with Gel and Angel)
The Paxer (Created with the same materials as the Hamdrax, just a non-mechanical alternative)
TNM's Paxer (My own weapon/tool that you can get yourself! It does require a LOT of farming.)

I hope for this mod to become a reason to go back to 1.1.2 to experience the mods that were used back then. The only reason I still play Terraria 1.1.2 is for its amazing mods. Speaking of amazing mods, you should check out the Avalon Mod and the Necro Mod! They're truly great mods and their creators need more support for updating their mods!

NOTE: THIS MOD IS FOR TESTING, IT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE USED IN A LEGITIMATE WORLD JUST YET! INSTALL THE FINAL CHEAT MENU 2 MOD IF YOU INSTALL THIS MOD!

Attachments

• TNM's Content Pack.zip
    27.2 KB · Views: 153
Please reply to this thread stating anything you find that should be fixed! Thank you!
Heres an idea, make a mod for the latest terraria instead of downgrading, you know, make he same kind of mods you want to use instead of making a useless mod that does basically nothing but remove tons of content from the game.

Heres an idea, make a mod for the latest terraria instead of downgrading, you know, make he same kind of mods you want to use instead of making a useless mod that does basically nothing but remove tons of content from the game.
".....the reason is that 1.1.2 is the only version of Terraria that modding works on for me!" I'm sorry but I don't really know if that will happen. I've been trying to mod tModLoader, and it hasn't been working. I'm very sorry.

".....the reason is that 1.1.2 is the only version of Terraria that modding works on for me!" I'm sorry but I don't really know if that will happen. I've been trying to mod tModLoader, and it hasn't been working. I'm very sorry.
then learn how to use it, I have and it only took like, what, 7-9 minutes?

Look. If I knew where a GOOD tutorial was, then I'd be looking at it right now instead of creating this reply. Except I have absolutely no idea and cannot be bothered to look through 20+ pages of YouTube results for just a sword tutorial.

What exactly hasnt been working? is it because you dont know how to code with it, or because tmodloader just... isnt working?

EDIT: you should look through the Example Mod files, it was made as a sort of tutorial, also, there are some tutorials on youtube.

What exactly hasnt been working? is it because you dont know how to code with it, or because tmodloader just... isnt working?
Well, I have no idea how to create a sword. I know, I know, call me an idiot all you want, but I don't understand .cs files just yet. If there were any good tutorials then I'd be all over 'em.

I'll give you some basic code for a sword:

using Terraria.ID;

using Terraria.ModLoader;

namespace Crimsword.Items

{

public class Redreaper : ModItem

{

public override void SetDefaults()

{

item.name = "Red Reaper";

item.useStyle = 1;
item.useAnimation = 27;
item.useTime = 27;
item.knockBack = 4.5f;
item.width = 46;
item.height = 54;
item.damage = 46;
item.scale = 1.15f;
item.useSound = 1;
item.rare = 3;
item.value = 54000;
item.melee = true;
}
}
}

Okay. I may still work on the 1.1.2 version and keep support, but I just found out how to create a sword. Thanks TMC, it's been quite a help. I actually watched his tutorials before and the only thing bad about them is that they don't explain what each line of code means. I'll get to work! :)

Reactions: TMC
error CS1703: An assembly with the same identity 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=7.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' has already been imported. Try removing one of the duplicate references.

error CS1704: An assembly with the same simple name 'Steamworks.NET, Version=7.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null has already been imported. Try removing one of the references or sign them to enable side-by-side.

What does this mean? I don't have anything that says Newtonsoft.Json, or Steamworks.NET in my .cs file!

Look. If I knew where a GOOD tutorial was, then I'd be looking at it right now instead of creating this reply. Except I have absolutely no idea and cannot be bothered to look through 20+ pages of YouTube results for just a sword tutorial.
al0n37 is a GREAT tutorial maker. Check him out!

Welp. I copy all the code this guy uses into my mod. And it STILL doesn't work even though I copied it word-for-word, letter-for-letter.

error CS1703: An assembly with the same identity 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=7.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' has already been imported. Try removing one of the duplicate references.

error CS1704: An assembly with the same simple name 'Steamworks.NET, Version=7.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null has already been imported. Try removing one of the references or sign them to enable side-by-side.

What does this mean? I don't have anything that says Newtonsoft.Json, or Steamworks.NET in my .cs file!
They're in your steamapps terraria folder. Search for Newtonsoft.Json and Steamworks.NET in that folder, and delete them.

Welp. I copy all the code this guy uses into my mod. And it STILL doesn't work even though I copied it word-for-word, letter-for-letter.
You need a sword sprite in the folder that is called "redreaper" for this to work, if you want a new name for the mod and sword you can change it but you have to change them inside the file aswell

Back
Top Bottom