gallent's AMA

If you were a boss in a rpg game, what would be your theme?
Wasn't there a thread for this I commented on?
Also, simple question.
I wouldn't be a boss in an RPG.
thus,

If you were from the Invisible Kingdom would you be called vallantEclipse (VE)?
As I said in the Steam message to you offline before I saw this (sorry about that again by the way).
Yes, yes I would.

Can I boop you?
uh
okay?

What would your top 5 Anime be?

And I'm curious what you would consider to be your favorite games (Or game series) of all time?

Then another question is what was your inspiration behind creating your OCs? Clara and Erienna? And if you had the choice, would you like to mutate and evolve into a form similar to one or both of your OCs combined?

What would your top 5 Anime be?
I've only really watched Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou and a bit of Bleach like 7 years ago so I don't think I'm qualified to answer. Sorry.
And I'm curious what you would consider to be your favorite games (Or game series) of all time?
Hmm... Honestly, most of this'll be Nintendo, so...
  • Splatoon
  • Monster Hunter
  • Legend of Zelda
  • Kirby
  • Super Smash Bros.
  • Xenoblade Chronicles
  • Pokémon
  • Borderlands
  • Halo
Possibly some others as well, I'm really bad at choosing favorites of things.

Then another question is what was your inspiration behind creating your OCs? Clara and Erienna? And if you had the choice, would you like to mutate and evolve into a form similar to one or both of your OCs combined?
Clara came to me almost entirely in a dream. I was taking a nap and just saw the first image I drew her in, then woke up, and decided I needed to draw her. A few months later, I reused her for testing drawing armor. And about a month later I had made up my mind to make her into an OC and give her a name that was bouncing around in my head for a while, Clara.

Erienna was pretty much entirely designed to be me as a slime girl. I don't really know what else to say about how I came up with her, besides that her wearing oversized shirts was taken from when I had worn a slightly too big white pajama shirt and that she was originally going to be pink, which is where her eye color came from. Oh, and her name came from the leader of a WoW guild I was in like 7 years ago. I think it's why I like the letter E now.

Also, I realized like a few weeks ago, the two accidentally represented aspects about myself without realizing it. Clara represents the personality I want to have: outgoing, not really afraid of things, etc. Eri represents both what I want to be (slime girl), and what I am right now (shy).

Also, yes, I'd love to mutate and evolve into a form similar to Eri.

Back
Top Bottom