Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm done with terraria now on last gen and current gen because I CAN'T EVEN AFFORD A PC OR CURRENT GEN CONSOLE THIS :red: IS STUPID THEY SHOULD HAVE SAID LONG BEFORE THAT LAST GEN WASNT GETTING 1.3 CAUSE THEN I WOULDNT HAVE BOUGHT IT AND I CANT BEAT THE GAME NOW CAUSE THERE IS NO FINAL BOSS SO :red: THIS GAME

Aurgh i hate people who are like this. long time ago 1.3 was never even a thought and as a game gets bigger so does the demands and it's not my fault that your old gen system can't run 1.3 and theres no real acceptable fix because streaming isn't possbile with the curent engine (hopefully otherworld will fix this) people need to grow up if you don't get something and others do dosen't mean you have to rage about it you still have a good complete game.

hi happy I'm Sebastian Richey although I don't comment on the videos I still love you so much. Whenever I have a bad day and I'm not sure what to do i get on my iPad and watch you. You've always make me happy. And as always stay awesome. This is Jasonthealien sighing out see ya.

I asked before and didnt see anything about it.

1.Does anyone know yet what these bugs fixes will be?

2.If they do the fixes and it adds something that breaks the game are we screwed forever on those systems?

Like Darth said, I'm sure they're going to make sure the final update for the older systems will leave the game as polished and bug-free as possible. If they run into any problems, they'll more than likely continue releasing bugfixes to make sure it runs as good as possible.

Like Darth said, I'm sure they're going to make sure the final update for the older systems will leave the game as polished and bug-free as possible. If they run into any problems, they'll more than likely continue releasing bugfixes to make sure it runs as good as possible.

Hope so. Was just worried.

so... i noticed that there is a a xbox one slim now might this have anything to do with the choice to (screw us over) discontinue development on xbox 360?

Aurgh i hate people who are like this. long time ago 1.3 was never even a thought and as a game gets bigger so does the demands and it's not my fault that your old gen system can't run 1.3 and theres no real acceptable fix because streaming isn't possbile with the curent engine (hopefully otherworld will fix this) people need to grow up if you don't get something and others do dosen't mean you have to rage about it you still have a good complete game.
They could have at least told us a long time ago that 1.3 wouldn't come to last gen cause when I saw his it was a spiked steel toe to the nuts

They could have at least told us a long time ago that 1.3 wouldn't come to last gen cause when I saw his it was a spiked steel toe to the nuts

Better late than never. I'm quite new to this forum, but I'm sure they've warned about this or at least said that it will be difficult, but because of the demand of people like you, they keep trying to make it possible. They've give up. Accept it, and move on. No use in blaming what is in the past.

Are you suggesting the Terraria devs get some kind of compensation from Microsoft for convincing people to upgrade?

Not sure what hes saying but i can see that they can sell the game again on new systems since everyone has bought the game on old systems already.

Yep, they went back in time to remove half of the RAM from 10 year old consoles so that Microsoft could make more money and send them a cut.

Seriously guys? Seriously? I mean, again, I get the frustration, but do we have to go full tinfoil. :p

This is a hardware vs software req issue. Nothing more.

I may have a suggestion if your laptop that has a 32 bit system and you have more then 3gb off ram why not go online and buy 64 bit system code IF YOUR PROCESSOR CAN HANDLE IT for windows then hopefully you might be able too run pc terraria so then it might be playable because then you won't have the ram issue

@Loki do you have any info on what will happen too console exclusives will they be included with the new coding pipeworks are developing and will there be any new console exclusives

@Loki do you have any info on what will happen too console exclusives will they be included with the new coding pipeworks are developing and will there be any new console exclusives
One word. Yes.
Items like seasonings that while equipped increase food effects and fancy seasonings that increase food effects even more sold by travelling merchant.
(not an actual items in current and/or future updates [still could be cool to have it on all platforms])

Not yet. My base case assumption is that they will carry over for now.....but I'm sure the team will have more to share as things progress.

Not sure what hes saying but i can see that they can sell the game again on new systems since everyone has bought the game on old systems already.
Only if a person was upgrading from a 360 to an Xbox 1. You'd have to buy the game again anyways in that case, not sure why the XB1 S release makes a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom