Official Be Water My Friends: 1.3 Liquid Mechanics Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you bought it on steam, it auto updates. Dunno about any other version.

the only other version i know is the gog version which also should receive an update when you start the launcher.
at least thats how it works with other gog games :)

Wow, I never expected the liquid mechanics to change. It looks really good. I'm impressed with how smooth and flowing the liquids are. I really like how you guys are changing and upgrading game mechanics. I've always respected games with huge amounts of polish.

I would like to make a suggestion.
Might well add an item as magic mirror, but instead of returning Spawn point, return to place where the latter tombstone.

I would like to make a suggestion.
Might well add an item as magic mirror, but instead of returning Spawn point, return to place where the latter tombstone.

The idea behind this has a few problems.

It could be used if you die in a cave for example, so you dont hhave to work all the way back there.
But it becomes useless if you die on the way there or if something destroys the tombstone.

And it would be like a pocket-one-way teleporter, because you could simply place a tombstone at the spot you want to teleport to, and as long as you dont place another tombstone or you die, you have an unlimited range teleport wherever you are, to the place you want to go.

the only other version i know is the gog version which also should receive an update when you start the launcher.
at least thats how it works with other gog games :)
You get a heads-up in GoG's download app as far as I know, but GoG games do not update automatically.

I asked the beta testers to make some fun builds showing off the new liquid changes. As their builds come to me I will be posting them here. :dryadnaughty:

Black & White's Build:

[spoiler/]

Unrealmegashark's Build:

Omnir's Build:

yeah cant weight for the update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom