Game Mechanics More Bigger World, More Biome, And Season System

RickyZen

Terrarian
This Suggestion was made few days ago when i was playing Terraria, when i play the game and create new World, the choice for the world's size are Small, Medium, and Large. then i start to think "it would be nice to create world so big that you start to feel you are adventuring"
and then idea pop inside my head that i should Suggest it to Forum about this :

WORLD SIZE : TERRA

this is my first Suggestion for the game, to Add world size Terra, this world size is twice the Large sized world, and could take 45 minute - 2 hour to explore the whole world itself, because with this world size players could get more exploration and more adventure, and also more space to fight bosses too.

MORE BIOMES : Savannah, Hills, and Mountains.

along the Terra world size, i also suggest more Biomes, which is Savannah, Hills, and Mountains.
Savannah Biome is a Biome Located after desert Biome, it only contains bushes and few trees with open savannah field as the background. this biome also contain few animals such as cheetah, Lions, and some monkeys too.

Hills is Biome located before Snow Biome, it contains few Sunflowers and some flowers like lily and some rose flower. this Biome consist of small to medium sized hills and also spawn more Bunny and Squirrel too.

Mountains is Biome located Before Ocean Biome, it consist of pairs of Mountains with lots of stone and creature like Mountain Sheep and Eagle, this Biome might be dangerous because you may get Rammed by Mountain Sheep.

Season System

we know that there is Day and Night Cycle in terraria, so i have an idea that we should add Season System to the game so to make it more dynamics and realistic,
this Season System add Autumn, Winter, Spring and Summer to the game to make all the biomes looks more dynamics and may add some benefit to the player too.

I feel like we don't really need a bigger world. There's no reason to have a 20 minute walk from the spawn point to the ocean only to get killed by a vulture or something stupid.

The additional biome ideas are ok... i guess. Having seasons would be unnecessary and probably wouldn't really make the game any better. This game doesn't have seasons, it has biomes which serve that purpose. Snow biome -> Winter and whatnot.

What if the big world was implemented
Me : ugh , phew , a dungeon , gotta look what's inside (forgets skeletron is not dead)
AGH NO *you were slain*
This is why i don't support
and i think the hills biome is a bit unneccesary , because hills may spawn in forest biomes

Having seasons would be unnecessary and probably wouldn't really make the game any better. This game doesn't have seasons, it has biomes which serve that purpose. Snow biome -> Winter and whatnot.
Highly agree with this. Apart from seasons not fitting in the game currently, it'd be a lot of work to actually get them to work together with biomes. It's a fun idea, but basically requires a full biome re-write.

Ok, i guess the world size and season system is unnecesary then, but the more biomes part is still what i want to see..

thanks for the replies guys.. gonna do some revision on my suggestions.

W
Ok, i guess the world size and season system is unnecesary then, but the more biomes part is still what i want to see..

thanks for the replies guys.. gonna do some revision on my suggestions.
Wait for Otherworld. It will have extra large sizes worlds.

Back
Top Bottom