tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Err... You, um, did read Fargo's NEW UPDATE - v .11.2 post, right?:merchantwhat:

"-added Elysian Tracers effects for Calamity"

Among the many Souls, they all seem to have all of the features that their components do, as of right now. This is excepting a few of the more recent additions to Calamity like the [Paladin Shield + Frozen Turtle Shell + Star Veil -> Rampart of the Deities] that needs to be fixed for the Colossus Soul. The Supersonic Soul and Soul of Dimensions gives the same effect as the Elysian Tracers with roughly the same horizontal speed and jump speed. The Colossus soul even has The Sponge's absorption effects!:merchanthappy:

Sadly the Soul of the Universe doesn't give the jump speed bonus of the Heart of the Elements, a component in its recipe.:merchantsigh:

Overall, I'd say Fargo is doing a great job in ensuring your efforts in making the Souls is rewarded.:merchantwink:
Huh, never knew that. Didnt really say it anywhere in game so ill have to remember this.

Well :red:, i am doing a calamity playthrough so i cant really uninstall the mods, prob just going to get all the non modded items in the recipie(Exluding fargos mod materials of course) then trash em and spawn in the soul. Dont really feel like using seraph tracers or other endgame stuff for a soul that doesnt even have the effects of that said item.

Allegedly the new version of Fargo's has implemented the Calamity effects into the resultant items.

You could always just make a hard backup of your character, create the accessory and test it, and if it doesn't work the way you want it to, just overwrite the character with your backup.

Err... You, um, did read Fargo's NEW UPDATE - v .11.2 post, right?:merchantwhat:

"-added Elysian Tracers effects for Calamity"

Among the many Souls, they all seem to have all of the features that their components do, as of right now. This is excepting a few of the more recent additions to Calamity like the [Paladin Shield + Frozen Turtle Shell + Star Veil -> Rampart of the Deities] that needs to be fixed for the Colossus Soul. The Supersonic Soul and Soul of Dimensions gives the same effect as the Elysian Tracers with roughly the same horizontal speed and jump speed. The Colossus soul even has The Sponge's absorption effects!:merchanthappy:

Sadly the Soul of the Universe doesn't give the jump speed bonus of the Heart of the Elements, a component in its recipe.:merchantsigh:

Overall, I'd say Fargo is doing a great job in ensuring your efforts in making the Souls is rewarded.:merchantwink:

It should be mentioned that in order for the Fargo items to get these effects, they have to manually code the effects into their items, at least as I understand it. Much kudos to the team for making this work!

Allegedly the new version of Fargo's has implemented the Calamity effects into the resultant items.

You could always just make a hard backup of your character, create the accessory and test it, and if it doesn't work the way you want it to, just overwrite the character with your backup.
True

NEW UPDATE - v .11.2
-Added Guardian Angel's Soul (Thorium only) kinda
-changed how the multi lures works
-changed Soul of Terraria so it should not make things stop shooting in theory
-Infinity Relic does not work on blocks anymore, no more infinte ore
-nerfed Palladium Enchantment healing
-added Elysian Tracers effects for Calamity
gonna try and figure out what mod is messing with the recipe's for the ingredients as 3 items from the thorium mod spirit are missing and one from the conjurist's soul. it just appears as a blank spot in the recipe browser.

As a bit of an update. NONE of the items for the guardian angel soul say they are materials. so i can't even see if the missing items show up in the guide's menu of recipes, and for the conjurist's soul it ends after the lunar portal staff for the guide, the item that is missing from the recipe on the recipe browser is after that.

as a note, it seems to do that to any item that appears behind items that are missing in the recipe browser.

Last edited:
so... in an attempt to figure out what mods were causing the missing items from the recipe problem... i opted to disable only cheat sheet and... now all my mods are breaking during loading... like... literally all of them seem to just... stop working during loading... i have no clue why this is happening. >.> usually spirit is the only mod that has a chance to break during loading.

hi,fargo, firstly, thanks to create this mod and have so many creative ideas, it is my favouraite mod in terraria.
however, I found several troubles when using the souls.
1) the soul of dimensions
when using it, the speed is toooooooooo fast. It is really hard to control. I hope you can fix it, its confuse me a lot.
2)the soul of terraria
I don't like the light shield around, its too bright. (i think it is from the part of soul of spirit). I wish it can be controled. It doesn't matter when I'm fighting, but it gives too many troubles except fighting.

Thanks. I hope fargo mod can have more accessaries to use.

1) the soul of dimensions
when using it, the speed is toooooooooo fast. It is really hard to control. I hope you can fix it, its confuse me a lot.
2)the soul of terraria
I don't like the light shield around, its too bright. (i think it is from the part of soul of spirit). I wish it can be controled. It doesn't matter when I'm fighting, but it gives too many troubles except fighting.

I remember literally every one of your concerns were answered previously. Luckily I'm here to help you.

Firstly, within your controls in settings you are able to select a hotkey for the Fargo's Mod interface. Here you can select two toggles, each for your concerns: "Super speed" and "Hallowed shield". Untick both boxes and everything that ails you will vanish.

It's a material. You can handle it from there, can't you?:merchantsigh:
It is not a material
overloader probalem.png

and yes i do have it on the most recent version

After the update i was able to craft the Guardian Angel's Soul without any effort, i dont know what happend there but you can just craft it at the crucible of the cosmos.
In the recipe browser is also shown that the first 2 items are missing and in the second row the first item and the Conjurist Soul is also craftable without the "Staff of the Mechworm" from Calamity, even tho that it says you need the staff in the recipe browser.

sorry for my bad english.
I was using the mods
-Tremor mod Remastered
-Calamity
-Thorium
mmhmmm yep recipe is a little bugged for now

It is not a material View attachment 176027
and yes i do have it on the most recent version

Until just recently it was a material in several recipes for pre-hardmode overloaded summons, summoning a number of the same boss at once. This was the case at the time I had posted previously. I had checked it on the Cheat Sheet's recipe browser and came back with about 5 or so results, each an overloaded version of a pre-hardmode summon.

I am uncertain as to why it was hotfixed and changed.

mmhmmm yep recipe is a little bugged for now
well if anything good came from me trying to see what the cause of those items missing from the recipe like before were its that i found out my current terraria modded build is bugged so i can't play without Cheat sheet for now. its also good to know i wasn't the only person having that problem and that the problems will (hopefully?) be fixed soon.

I remember literally every one of your concerns were answered previously. Luckily I'm here to help you.

Firstly, within your controls in settings you are able to select a hotkey for the Fargo's Mod interface. Here you can select two toggles, each for your concerns: "Super speed" and "Hallowed shield". Untick both boxes and everything that ails you will vanish.
Excellent!!! I never use the function before. Thanks.....

Hey, may I suggest an special something for the Enchantments?

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-shapeshifter-wip.55006/
Make "LR (Limit Removed) Enchantments" Buffs from the various "Shapeshifter" armors.
Mining - Uses Slime Armor, Slime King's Trophy and Slime King's Trophy Weapon - "Finally, some protection"
-Allows 3 extra summon slots, and makes slimes friendly-
Crimson - Uses BoC's Armor, BoC's Trophy, and BoC's Trophy Weapon - "How about No"
-Allows you to summon Blood Clouds that surround you for 5 seconds (Deals Magic damage) upon being hit-
Corruption - Uses both EoC's and WoE's Armors - "Wonder why the eye didn't work on the Crimson Enchantment..."
-Allows you to dash and deal 15% extra melee and summon damage-
Necro - Use's Skeletron's Armor, Trophy, and Trophy Weapon - "You're about to have a good time"
-Allows you to use Bones as standard ammo for other guns, and crits deal On Fire! debuffs-
Bee - Uses Bee Queen's Armor, Trophy, and The Queen's Stinger - "YES! THE BEES!"
-Allows 3 minion bees to hunt down foes, only taking one Summon Slot-

Back
Top Bottom