tModLoader Something's Wrong With my Player Character

Loony Cultist

Plantera
When I try to play as my player character Will, I noticed that he didn't show up on the file select. When I tried to play as him, the game wouldn't let me. I don't know if the same is happening to my world since it won't let me past the player select screen. Can anyone help me with this?

I should note that I am playing tModloader for 1.3.4.4, and I attempted to upgrade to tModloader for 1.3.5, but I heard that one of my mods still hasn't updated to I attempted to downgrade to my original version.

How do I do that? I have done it before, it's just that I completely forgot how to. I also don't know if any of the mods I have are compatible with 1.3.5.
Just install tModLoader like you normally would (download the .zip, extract files to Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria). I’d expect most mods to be updated to v0.10.1.1 by now.

So I uninstalled tModloader, and now Terraria is at version 1.3.5.3 and I can now play as Will again! Now all I need to do is install tModloader for 1.3.5.3!

Back
Top Bottom