PC when i click on anything in the main menu nothing happens

when I open up the game I can't click anything like I can have hover over the options and they get high lighted but nothing happens the game was working perfectly fine yesterday I verified the game and deleted the config file and reinstalled the game and restarted my pc please help I can't play the game. I also found a thread from 2016 that claims that it can fix it but that did not work either

Last edited:
when I open up the game I can't click anything like I can have hover over the options and they get high lighted but nothing happens the game was working perfectly fine yesterday I verified the game and deleted the config file and reinstalled the game and restarted my pc please help I can't play the game. I also found a thread from 2016 that claims that it can fix it but that did not work either

Need more details about your system, did you run the game as Administrator? What version .NET do you have present?

I fixed it I just went into the game's files and into the inputs folder and at the top it said custom so I decided to try and change it to default I did that and the game worked somehow but thanks though

Back
Top Bottom