Single Thread RP Collision (A Whatever-you-want RP)

*galaxy finds AsterStar and hugs her*
I don't even know what I'm gonna do next....
-NightError makes an error cat appear, and hugs it, too- "Me neither, pal." -Just trying to sympathise- "Wow, no wonder you like snuggling with that cat of yours, they're so soft." -Starts to fall asleep-
and i'm not sure. an eagle gave it to us.
"Interesting... Weird how an eagle of all things knew to give it to you, though." -Starts snoozing while standing-

*once galaxy is far enough away, they start looking for the path they took the night before*
*after a few minutes, they arrive in the desert*

*Galaxy hears something behind them, and before they can do anything, a large, heavy object hits them over the back of the head, knocking them unconscious*
*Loud, obnoxious beeps can be heard at the house*

*The beeps are coming from a small, digital map with a red dot on it*
*Galaxy had made a map of the island the night before, and they had slipped a tracker in their pocket in case they got lost and someone had to come find them*

The shadow walks toward Saness, and then grabs his skull.

"...Begone."

The shadow then, with remarkable power, throws Saness high into the air.

The shadow walks toward Saness, and then grabs his skull.

"...Begone."

The shadow then, with remarkable power, throws Saness high into the air.
Saness is sent flying, but he is not defeated. HE SHALL RETURN!!! It is for all memes' sake that he was sent flying at all.
-Insert Sr Pelo scream as Saness flies off-

*The beeps are coming from a small, digital map with a red dot on it*
*Galaxy had made a map of the island the night before, and they had slipped a tracker in their pocket in case they got lost and someone had to come find them*
-NightError wakes up from the loud beeping noise- "Uugh, what's going on...?" -He walks downstairs to see what's causing the beeping. When he sees the smol digital map, he gets really worried- "Oh, no... G@1@*Y!" -He grabs the digital map, and runs off to find Galaxy-

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom