Ask me anything!

Digitus

Spazmatism
Third Update, yay xd.
So, you can ask me whatever you want, i dont like personal questions like, do you have a GF or smth? I will not answer those, so, i await your questions, i will ask joke questions too, since its fun.
Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Im alone,so alone,have you got terraria with mods? Because i would like to play with someone.
Well, I prefer playing Terraria in vanilla, and sorry, if you want to ask me to play Terraria online together, sadly that's not possibly (my Terraria is in PC, and I have no internet connection in it). Sorry.
Im sorry if im stupid.
Nah, don't worry about it. I understand most people's condition.

When im in the dungeon.
Me:Okay,ill reach the corruption chest...
Skeletons:

Attachments

• El meme de NecroBeast..jpg
    El meme de NecroBeast..jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 234
You know someone i could play modded with?
Not sure, cause I never play Terraria online. Why not ask some of the people here?
When im in the dungeon.
Me:Okay,ill reach the corruption chest...
Skeletons:
They never let things go the easy way.

Anyway, just a quick tip. Here, in this community, you're not allowed to post something in a row in a short time. If you want to add something after you just post, you can use the "edit" button (the button next to the "report" button) instead.

What is the meaning of life (I would answer it but I made a big deal about how it's a waste of time in a conspiracy theory)

Ahem,i made a fanfiction,read it,and later come back here,please,you will understand it more easily.

Back
Top Bottom