Texture Pack Calamity Themed Zenith Resprites

Should I update the Icon images with the wall version of Bricked Luminite?

• Yes

• or Nah?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do the Zenith projectiles have different files than the swords used to make it? For example, could one make the True Night's Edge match a Zenith texture pack without changing the True Night's Edge item?

Do the Zenith projectiles have different files than the swords used to make it? For example, could one make the True Night's Edge match a Zenith texture pack without changing the True Night's Edge item?
Not as far as I know, you HAVE to change the True Night's Edge item as well

Here is a list of requests of zenith swords i want you to make based of calamity : true tyrant's ultisword, greatswword of blah, voidragon, void vortex, dark spark, the reaper , elemental disk, scarlet devil, duke's decapitator. please make as many of these as possible and if you need a reason for that then your reason for making these sprites is because I LIKE CHEESE!!!

Here is a list of requests of zenith swords i want you to make based of calamity : true tyrant's ultisword, greatswword of blah, voidragon, void vortex, dark spark, the reaper , elemental disk, scarlet devil, duke's decapitator. please make as many of these as possible and if you need a reason for that then your reason for making these sprites is because I LIKE CHEESE!!!
I'm sorry but that's a tall order and lots of expectations, I'm sorry but I gotta decline

I'm sorry but that's a tall order and lots of expectations, I'm sorry but I gotta decline
oh well I mean I have expected too much fromm you I know that you can't do all of them and you have better things to do but can you please resprite zenith into true tyrant's ultisword(A.K.A. my favorite calamity sword) PLEASE if not for me do it for the cheese I can't live without my favorite calamity sword being retextured into zenith.

oh well I mean I have expected too much fromm you I know that you can't do all of them and you have better things to do but can you please resprite zenith into true tyrant's ultisword(A.K.A. my favorite calamity sword) PLEASE if not for me do it for the cheese I can't live without my favorite calamity sword being retextured into zenith.
You're gonna have to ask Krillo for that one

:pinky::pinky::pinky::pinky::pinky::pinky::pinky::pinky::pinky::pinky::pinky::pinky::pinky::pinky::pinky::pinky::pinky::pinky::pinky::pinky::pinky::pinky::pinky::pinky::pinky::pinky::pinky::pinky::pinky::pinky: Į̶̛͘҉N̡͢F̶̢͝I̡̨͘͢N̛͢Į̷̶͟Ţ̛͠E̵̴͘͟͟ ҉̧҉P̛͠͏Ó͘W̧̛E͢͜͢͠R̢̨͞͡ ̷̕A̵͜ŃD̛҉̷ ̸̢̀̀̕K͟N͠Ǫ͘͜Ẃ͘҉L̕͜Ȩ̵̀̕͜D̴̀̕͡G̢̕͢͟͝E̶ ̡̡Ǹ̸̸̡͝O͏̸W̢̢̛̕͝ ̶̶͘B̸̢͠E̡͘͢͠Ļ̨̧́Ǫ̶͟N̨̡͢G̷̵̢̛S̸̷̀͟ ͏̢͟͞Ţ̡͟͟O̡͢ ̨̢͞͡M͟͜͡͡E̡̕ ̀́K̀͜͝N̕͜͟E̸̶͢͟͠E̵̸L̛̛̕,̧̢͢͞ ̕̕͟͡M̷͡Ơ̧͠R͜͠T̵̸͞͡A̷͏̢́͘L͘͜ ̧͡K̶̢̀͟N̕͠E͞҉Ę̴͞L͢ ̶̡̕͟͞Ó̴Ŗ̸̀͝ ̴́Ỳ̨̛͜͜Ò̡͢͟Ú̧̢͟͜ ̡̨̀̕͟S̴̴͞H҉̛A̴̛L͜͝Ļ͘͢͟ ̨̀͠K̵̛̀͟N̴̡͟͟O̴̕͜͠W̨҉̨͞ ́̀͜N̡҉O̷̶ ̵҉́́͠M̸O̷̢Ŕ̵̕E̷͜

Back
Top Bottom