I'm a cat, ask me anything!

I already spoiled enough fro myself by scrolling too far through the gorydamned wiki page. More spoilers isn't a wish of mine.

Don't confirm anything, simply let me bounce my thoughts yes?
It'l likely be Mustang. Not only is she the best heir considering Donovan doesn't want to and Jackal is an idiot. Not to mention she is actually rather interested into the politics of the government.

Pick up the book closest to you, go to page 206. - Ars Technica OpenForum

In golden Son, the line is, "I find him in a communal washroom."
In Red Rising, "Sevro joins us two minutes later."

Eragon: Also, the young men with empty pockets and rough traveling clothes can expect to be loved by a noblewoman.

Which position am I in? Who knows?

What if: "And here's the map after the oceans drop 50 meters:"
ST TNG All good things (The book) ""I tried at Deanna's funeral," Riker replied sadly."
For the TNG one, i'm not sure weather I should be petrified or exhilerated. For context, Riker is notorious for nailing like every beautiful women that boards the Enterprise.

My mother has a several bookshelves of books but i'm far too lazy to do that, let alone do that at 2:30 in the morning for someone over the internet that for all I know, though unlikely, could live anywhere from Saudi Arabia to Japan to Iceland.

Dang it He, about that. I won’t be active during the day for what’s technically today, and tomorrow. That would be fun, however.

Well I have school today so pretty soon i'm going to need to get at least a little sleep. Even if i'm too dumb to use said sleep

Back
Top Bottom