Ask me anything (AMA) Also am the envoy of Dr Bones-kind

Do you like Dr Bones

• Love him!

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • He’s nice...

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Hate him and the jungle!

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Actually I’m one of the weird people who adore Terraria’s scum AKA jungle tortoises and derplings

• I’m a arch-wyvern who needs to contact Dr Bones Urgently (Please!)

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Idk, he exists I guess?

• Never heard of him.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is my AMA thread, you can ask general questions or questions in game more questions about Dr Bones-kind or the Terraria world

Edit: I have now changed my AMA to be a hybrid roleplaying and general AMA thread please indicate in future at the top of your post whever you want an in role answer or a personal answer

Last edited:
y don't you live back in th dungeon where (we skeletons) are safe (they are actually not)
I set out to investigate the mysteries of the lizaharad and was imbued with the power of chloryphyte ore. I was immortal and I could understand other jungle creatures but my body withered

Will sloths ever become a master race?
I am quite fond of sloths, I have a friend who is a sloth who is called Albert. I’m not sure they could take over the world but they do make good financial advisers

what do you think of magic?

I like making as it is what keeps me alive but the is some magic such as the corruption’s magic and snakes magic that I do not like because I once fell off a magic snake that lives in a pot and the fact that the corruption hungers after the energy of the jungle that keeps me alive

Last edited:
I am quite fond of sloths, I have a freeing who is a sloth who is called Albert. I’m not sure they could take over the world but they do make good financial advisers

yes good very good

:redspin: :redspin: :redspin: :redspin: :redspin: :redspin: :redspin: :redspin: :redspin: :redspin: :redspin: :redspin: :redspin: :redspin: :redspin: :redspin: :redspin: :redspin: :redspin: :redspin: :redspin: :redspin: :redspin: :redspin: :redspin: :redspin: :redspin: :redspin: :redspin:

do you have a relationship with derplings? they have not mentioned you in sentience
The derpling community is very good at chess and at doing long distance sprints but they are a bit chatty sometimes because of all of the sugary blood they drink.

What is your favorite enemy creature from Terraria?

Do you have a favorite Terraria biome?
1.My favourite enemy mechanic is probably the blazing wheel or the crawlipede but the enemy with the most appealing theme is Dr Bones hence my name.
2. My favourite bone is the high-up sky/space area because it is so peaceful or maybe the glowing moss bone because in my first playthrough I found my first cave stuffed full of argon moss covering everything.

who is the rune wizard?

The rune wizard is a hardmode dessert wizard who is really called Balthasar and who is the brother of Tim and my cousin.

Back
Top Bottom