PC A small spoiler...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those gem fires look pretty nice.

If we could create a Night Biome (other than the surface mushroom biome), I'd probably have the whole area lit with those things. :red:

Considering that EoC, EoW/BoC and Queen Bee are really simple to trigger [shadow orbs/demon hearts and larvae, while lenses are among the first items you ever pick up] I'd have to disagree on that.
Suspicious looking eye is 6 lenses, and can be used at night. As stated above, lenses are really easy to find, and can be found just about anywhere.
Worm food is 30 vile powder and 15 rotten chunks, found and usable only in corruption. It can be skipped by smashing shadow orbs though.
Bloody spine is 15 vertebrae, which are also only found and usable in crimson, but the materials are easier to collect. Again, this can be skipped by smashing demon hearts.
Abeemination is 5 honey blocks and hive blocks, a stinger, and a bottle of honey, found and usable only in the jungle. Can be skipped by pulverizing some bee larvae.
Slime crown is one crown [30 gold and 1 ruby] and 99 slime, and only in the outer third of the map. Unless you have a slime farm or something, you could easily mine enough gold by the time you collect the necessary amount of gel.

TL;DR Slime king is obviously not the first boss that you should fight. Even if crowns are 10 gold, you're still going to be digging around a lot.
if So upgrade king slimes stats.

Here is that spoiler I mentioned earlier... enjoy. :dryadgrin:

Edit: Weapons shown in this spoiler have NOT been balanced!

opnrZp4.gif
Cenx here is a suggestion, the rainbow campfire gives you a buff that is an upgrade of the campfire buff, I think it should be called rainbow regeneration and heal you 4 or 3 health per second instead of 2 health per second. Crafting 1 campfire and 2 of every gem. :) also what about a rainbow heart lantern?

Cenx here is a suggestion, the rainbow campfire gives you a buff that is an upgrade of the campfire buff, I think it should be called rainbow regeneration and heal you 4 or 3 health per second instead of 2 health per second. Crafting 1 campfire and 2 of every gem. :) also what about a rainbow heart lantern?
i think they've already an idea if they let you show the item

A sword shooting rainbow cats goes a bit too far.
I'd take a sword that shoots cats over a rifle that shoots soft candy any day. >_>

It's already been added... and I don't think they'd waste time changing something that isn't broken. :l

Rainbow campfires, planter boxes, laser machinegun, cat sword... i want this update more and more! :D

and what is this arrow-chest thing next to the inventory? hhmmm....

Last edited:
it would be very VERY very goddamn rude if they show an COMPLETE changelog for 1.3 but than release it mounth later or so... please do not do this... i want to explore all the new stuff in 1.3...

Last edited:
is the campfire remodeled? The wood at the bottom of the fire looks like a different design.
[DOUBLEPOST=1419392779][/DOUBLEPOST]GoldenTerrabyte, the dummies weren't HERO's idea. He was showing special spoilers that Cenx hasn't shown yet. (She gave him permission)

is the campfire remodeled? The wood at the bottom of the fire looks like a different design.
[DOUBLEPOST=1419392779][/DOUBLEPOST]GoldenTerrabyte, the dummies weren't HERO's idea. He was showing special spoilers that Cenx hasn't shown yet. (She gave him permission)
I didn't say it was his idea -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom