Switch My son is stuck can anybody help?

Sunshine10

Terrarian
Hi I have logged on here for my son who is trying to find an enchanted sword on Terraria. He has been looking online for ages and I said I'd try and help and I thought there must be forums snd here it is!
He plays on a Nintendo Switch.
Thanks for reading 😊

There is no reliable way to find one, as they appear in random places. Your best bet is to find the sword altars that generate near the surface, as they give themselves away by really tiny air funnels that almost reach the surface. However, worlds may not generate many, and even if they do they may also have the worthless junk sword instead.

Hi I have logged on here for my son who is trying to find an enchanted sword on Terraria. He has been looking online for ages and I said I'd try and help and I thought there must be forums snd here it is!
He plays on a Nintendo Switch.
Thanks for reading 😊
Make a medium sized worls and wander around the surface while hitting it with a weapon like the wand of sparking (which can be found in chests). If there are any lines going far down mine until you find a bean shaped cave. If the sword in stone is yellowish it’s useless, if it’s blue and red it’s good. If you cannot find a cave or a cave with a blue and red sword, make another world and repeat. Two items can come out of the stone, Terragrim and the Enchanted Sword. Terragrim is much rarer so you won’t have to worry much about not getting the enchanted sword.

Back
Top Bottom