Mobile Please paying 1 platinum coin to mine 6 blocks in jungle temple cause it won’t let me in

Enderboom

Terrarian
So my world is glitched, there isn’t an opening to the jungle temple and I’ve tried to restart on a different world but it hasn’t worked. Could someone join my world and just mine out to the entrance (it’s 6 blocks to mine with a post golem pick axe/drill) and just let me. I’ll pay 1 platinum coin. Thank you

So my world is glitched, there isn’t an opening to the jungle temple and I’ve tried to restart on a different world but it hasn’t worked. Could someone join my world and just mine out to the entrance (it’s 6 blocks to mine with a post golem pick axe/drill) and just let me. I’ll pay 1 platinum coin. Thank you

Have you tried any hoiks?
Looking at the picture, it’s 3 blocks to the right or 2 blocks down so I wouldn’t think that it would work. Plus I don’t really know what a hoik is

Attachments

• IMG_1796.png
    IMG_1796.png
    797.1 KB · Views: 36
I have a Legendary Picksaw and I can help you.

So you're saying that there's no door?
They have a duplicate thread with an image

I guess if you can manage to bring a little bit of shimmer there, maybe you could get in?
Fair but that’s also not a safe and reliable way to get in and out where as having someone dig a hole would be much easier and not counted as cheating cause it’s a glitch in the game and not my fault

I could give you a picksaw. I have some spares. What is your multiplayer world and what time zone are you in?

Also, duplicate posts are technically not allowed.

Back
Top Bottom