TV What is your opinion on The amazing digital circus?

i've wanted to watch it, but for some reason both the audio and video get translated to spanish and i can't change it to english in any way (and this has occured on multiple videos that were made by SMG4/Glitch)
aside from that, it looks promising, the animation is very smooth but i can't say much else because of the language bug

I was wondering if someone would make this sort of thread. Personally, I would probably give it an 8.5/10. SMG4/Glitch have outdone themselves again! :D By the way, who's your favorite character from the Amazing Digital Circus? Mine has to be Jax. Either him, or possibly Pomni.

Saw it. I’m not a fan of SMG4 but I am a Gooseworx fan, so I saw it. It was pretty good, I’m invested in how everyone will escape and what’s in that void. My only complaint is that Pomni was a little too basic, I wish we got to see more of her unique personality traits. 8/10 for me, fav Character was Gangle or Jax

Pretty good but something felt… missing? I’m not sure, either way it’s great. And it is a pilot after all, so I’ll see when the show is out

OH MY GOD I LOVE IT!!! Something about it really checks all my boxes for fiction and some. Like all of it. I am super excited for more.
I really liked that rabbit :red: I don't remember his name hes just so Max from Sam and Max. I also love the Moon shes really funny.
Also I was like CAIN from da bible?!? coz the logo in the backrooms place. ALSO ALSO I immediatley was like oh my god this is so I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream.
please tell me any more thoughts yall might have I am super invested in this show I really love all the characters so much.
when Kinger was like "please tell me you didn't experience a gameshow in there" THAT WAS A RUNNMO REFERENCE for all my Gooseworx girlies out there

i've wanted to watch it, but for some reason both the audio and video get translated to spanish and i can't change it to english in any way (and this has occured on multiple videos that were made by SMG4/Glitch)
aside from that, it looks promising, the animation is very smooth but i can't say much else because of the language bug
likely its youtube's fault or something

For me I'm not sure exactly sure yet, It is interesting but I'll have to see the next episodes when they release to really form an opinion.
same, I've seen negativity already on the pilot which is dumb especially since its only a pilot

I've never watched it.
Plan to, a lot of my friends do.
I've watched all of murder drones, and a lot of SMG4.
I'm going to give it a 7/10 from outsider view, it does look fun.
I've seen a lot of furry stuff about Jax [/SPOILER
yeah the furry stuff you see is probably those troll posts you see on social media tryna make a fandom look bad

Pretty good but something felt… missing? I’m not sure, either way it’s great. And it is a pilot after all, so I’ll see when the show is out
I felt the same thing too, maybe because it's a pilot, merely the first episode.

Saw it. I’m not a fan of SMG4 but I am a Gooseworx fan, so I saw it. It was pretty good, I’m invested in how everyone will escape and what’s in that void. My only complaint is that Pomni was a little too basic, I wish we got to see more of her unique personality traits. 8/10 for me, fav Character was Gangle or Jax
pomni does feel a little stereotypical, likely because thats intentional

I mean I doubt anyone is going to put time and effort into making furry art simply to troll a group of fans. Its just people who really love the character. And who can blame them? Hes a :red:y little rabbit :red: and thats great! I think hes my favorite.
Oh you have no idea how far trolls will go to get a reaction, I would give my example, but we do not speak of him

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom