Ask a contemplator at midnight (almost) anything

If you could add a new biome into Terraria, what would it be, and what creatures would be present in it(IE: enemies, critters, and biome-specific boss)?
Tough question, an intriguing one nonetheless.

I know I'm not the only one who's ever thought of this, so you've probably heard something quite similar to this.

I'd add a Candyland biome (I don't have a specific name for it yet tho) that acts as a hard-mode biome for worlds that have crimson in them, hence replacing the Hallow. (In other words, Corruption; Hallow, Crimson; the new biome). The grass would be pastel pink instead of cyan, the sky would be pale rose, the trees would be cotton-candy-like, and bodies of water would be brown which would be synonymous with melted chocolate. Some passive creatures in it would be different pastel-colored bunnies (e.g., green, pink, etc.) that have cotton candy-like hair, gummy bears, and probably gingerbread men (that will all turn into corrupted ones during blood moons). Enemies would include, hmmm... perhaps hostile gummy worms that have a 50% chance of appearing whenever you chop down a tree that would deal quite the similar damage that pixies do. I'll probably have to think about it more. Same thing for the boss.

This really made me think.

Who are your 3 favorite NPCs, and favorite quotes from each of them?
Tough question, but I'll try.

"I can't do anymore for you without plastic suegery." -The Nurse

"I'd lend you a hand, but last time I did that, I didn't get it back for a month." -Skeleton Merchant

"Do you see the lanterns? Now that you've saved our world, there are regular celebrations of your victory. Always such a beautiful sight!" -The Guide

Back
Top Bottom