Critical bugs with latest version

Created a new character and world on a fresh install with the most recent version of the game last night (May 29th). Had the following game-breaking issues:
-Character started with what looks like debug items: 50 gel, 300 wood, 50 iron bars, and 200 each of gold ore, hellstone ore, and obsidian.
-When I access the inventory, it's impossible to access the crafting menu at all. I even thought, maybe the items I started with are ghost items and it isn't recognizing them to let me craft, and chopped more wood, but still no luck.
-The hotbar also locks up, and doesn't allow me to change items.

-Character started with what looks like debug items: 50 gel, 300 wood, 50 iron bars, and 200 each of gold ore, hellstone ore, and obsidian.
That isn't a bug. Those items are given to all players to make up for bugs many players were experiencing.

Okay, I actually did wonder if it was something like that. I'm assuming that the inability to craft is definitely unintended though.

Okay, I actually did wonder if it was something like that. I'm assuming that the inability to craft is definitely unintended though.

The hotbar/crafting issue I believe is related the recent fix for keyboard problems people were having. If I create a character or world as I am loading the game (i.e. if I use the keyboard), then this bug will always occur for me. Only fix is to exit the game entirely (including swiping off from my recent apps), then reload. The good news, I suppose, is that upon reloading I haven't had it reoccur (once again, as long as I don't use the keyboard before loading the world).

Reinstalled a few times, can craft and play the game now, but I noticed that if I play on more than one world without completely force-stopping the app or resetting the tablet, the hotbar issue starts up. The right side of the hotbar will still work (I have it set to 10) but the left won't, but I can still drag items across the bar and switch them out and use them that way so that I can at least finish what I'm doing before I restart.

Back
Top Bottom