PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredible!!! Free updates that are vast and amazing. This video has me SO PUMPED for 1.3!!!

Thanks to the development team, and to Yrimir for the awesome trailer. Everybody has really gone above and beyond, and your hard work is recognized and appreciated.

Wow, I'm so ready for the 30th. Two months ago, I put in for the rest of that week off from work just for this game!

I wonder what that Treasure Bag is. There's nothing to go on other than the indication that it's a drop from E-Mode Fishron, so it must be an amazing drop. Perhaps it's something to dramatically increase inventory storage? Maybe it will up the drop rate of RNG 'treasures'? Who knows, but I can't wait!

There's the one that looks like the Hallow, the one that summons aliens, and the one in the spoiler from a while ago from which the "Super Moon" was first seen.
My theory was that it spawns with a random theme but that it's all the same pillar. Idk.

There is a "Throw a yoyo" achievement. HOLY HYPE THIS IS AWESOME!
Look closely at 0:45 and 1:19. YoYo hype will intensify. :p

I don't think. When you look at potions, they look different or they add to them something, even Greater Healing look different, guys I got eyes that notice even small texture/sprite item changes.
They've got three stripes. Three. Stripes.

You know what else has three stripes? The fourth tier Super Mana Potions.

If you watch during the fight, Cenx heals 250 health, just before the transition to the Star Wrath scene.

I can say without a doubt that they are definitely Super Healing Potions. :)

I also saw three new biomes: the new martian one, the one with Roman/Greek mythology-esque enemies, and the one with granite/rock enemies.
I don't think Martian is a biome, but I do think there are definitely three distinct biomes in that spoiler:

Granite.PNG

Granite biome, definitely.

Roman.PNG

Roman biome, evidently.

Desert.PNG

Hallowed underground Desert biome, based on the posts Cenx likes.

800 items wow you guys are working harder than minecraft.
Have been. Always will be.

Terraria has always been the better investment. :p

You can kill things with mine carts now.
You can do that already. Just get up to top speed and hit something weak. The nice, satisfying SPLAT is worth it every time. ;)

That reminds me, Redigit posted a status that said "Slime is falling from sky!". Guess he wasn't kidding.
Really, HOW'D I MISS THAT??

How did I get "Exploding nail gun" but not THAT?? >_>
Expert mode is a option you set before creating a world that makes the game more challenging by changing up enemy AI and stats.
I thought it was character-tied... remember a dev saying that somewhere...

It seems like we have a corruption/hallow Pillar, a space (Martian?) Pillar, and a Solar Pillar.
I'd say Solar Pillar, Lunar Pillar, and Chaos Pillar. That's what it looks like to me anyways.
I'm worried that all 3 Pillars will be very similar to eachother, and that they will only be the same fight reskinned + maybe a few differences.
Just watch the footage closely. Don't see the Chaos Pillar in action, but the mobs from the Lunar and Solar Pillars are acting nothing alike. Whatever the case, I doubt you'll be let down with whatever it is they throw at you.

Perhaps it's something to dramatically increase inventory storage? Maybe it will up the drop rate of RNG 'treasures'? Who knows, but I can't wait!
My guess is that you'll right-click it and something amazing will come out.

That's how Crates and Goodie Bags work, so it'll probably be the same here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The one in question had Lime Green rarity, which is exclusive to endgame items.

Maybe they'll have different ones with different rarities that drop special items?
Yeah, I overlooked the rarity. It does seem likely that they might act like crates though. And it raises questions about the nature of Expert Mode. If it's intended as a follow-up to Hardmode, where even the EoC can be a challenge to an endgame character, maybe items of such rarity aren't so hard to come by.

My theory was that it spawns with a random theme but that it's all the same pillar. Idk.
I don't think that's what it is. I think you choose which one to summon, because if you got ready for this ultimate battle with the Solar Pillar, then the Alien Pillar(For lack of a better name) will come along and destroy you, and you get a ton of weapons that aren't the class you're playing as.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom