PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Responding to some stuffs I missed earlier.

Is a dyed Bunny pet. It follows the player around and is not dead.
I know it's a bunny pet. I said that later in the page.

Either that or it was in Expert Mode, where Zombies get so much health that they become stronger than Possessed Armors in non-Expert-Mode.
What are you talking about? I wasn't talking about zombies at all. And I'm guessing they wouldn't show anything expert mode until the transition that said "challenge yourself in expert mode".
[DOUBLEPOST=1435405147,1435404986][/DOUBLEPOST]
Indiana (most of it) is in the eastern time zone. Make a secondary clock on your computer if you really want to check what time it is but don't put all your faith in it being released then. I can tell you it will be most likely released at: 6 to 8 am, or 6 to 8 pm june 30th. I cant care less what time it actually releases but for your sake we can only assume it will be released during typical business hours. Does Relogic even lose sleep on this? That also effects when it will be released but you want to release games when a lot of people will play them. In the morning or typically after work hours.

tl;dr Eastern time zone, 6:00 to 8:00 am/pm

I'm going to stay up for a midnight release. At 1.2, re digit previously stated it would definitely not be released at midnight, but it ended up being released at 11:56 pm. (Basically midnight.) I bet they're going for a MN release again.

What are you talking about? I wasn't talking about zombies at all. And I'm guessing they wouldn't show anything expert mode until the transition that said "challenge yourself in expert mode".
In Expert Mode, pre-Hardmode enemies scale up health somehow, which means those new enemies might not be Hardmode like you presume them to be, but rather a pre-Hardmode biome where the enemies have been scaled up because of Expert Mode.

Plus you never know. They showed Dyes pets and mounts before they said "Customize like never before," after all.

My question is how unique? and is it in the entire world?

As in no Two people can have the same item in the entire world? That would just be... well BAD

Honestly I really hope that the "Unique" Items are not what I think they will be.
Though you cant rightly claim them to be without just having only 1 in the entire game.

I am Just gonna go with unfounded fears.

And if it does turn out to be what I think, Time to get them all......
What's all this talk of unique items?! When did any dev talk about unique items?
[DOUBLEPOST=1435405361,1435405302][/DOUBLEPOST]
In Expert Mode, pre-Hardmode enemies scale up health somehow, which means those new enemies might not be Hardmode like you presume them to be, but rather a pre-Hardmode biome where the enemies have been scaled up because of Expert Mode.

Plus you never know. They showed Dyes pets and mounts before they said "Customize like never before," after all.
I was more basing him being in hard ode off of the giant laser gun he had that did tons of damage.

For everone saying the Graphite Golem is 'early Harmode because he has 240 HP', I'll have you know both the Shark and Bone Serpent have 250 HP.

For everone saying the Graphite Golem is 'early Harmode because he has 240 HP', I'll have you know both the Shark and Bone Serpent have 250 HP.
Sharks are relatively uncommon though and Bone Serpents are super easy to kill because they're worms. Either Expert Mode or Hardmode.

Also "Granite" Golem.

Sharks are relatively uncommon though and Bone Serpents are super easy to kill because they're worms. Either Expert Mode or Hardmode.

Also "Granite" Golem.
It was just about making a point. And yeah, sorry about that, I was being confused between Granite, Graphite and Graphene. Looks like I chose wrong. x.x
[DOUBLEPOST=1435406183,1435405910][/DOUBLEPOST]I was thinking about why taking the 30th June as release date.... then it dawned on me. "Maybe it's a full moon on the 30th of June!"
It isn't, the next full moon is 2nd of July...
Why do you do dis odd day Red? Why must you release on a date that has no obvious reason?
*always wants a logical reason for release dates if there's a possibility there will be.*

I was thinking about why taking the 30th June as release date.... then it dawned on me. "Maybe it's a full moon on the 30th of June!"
It isn't, the next full moon is 2nd of July...
Why do you do dis odd day Red? Why must you release on a date that has no obvious reason?
*always wants a logical reason for release dates if there's a possibility there will be.*
They promised to release the game in June, but also wanted to give themselves as much time to work on it as possible. A good decision, I think. :happy:

I was about to add the release date to wikipedia buuut......
Omnisciënt Wikipedia.png

THEY KNEW!

They promised to release the game in June, but also wanted to give themselves as much time to work on it as possible. A good decision, I think. :happy:

Plus they are limited to when Steam will actually let them push out an update because of processes they need to go through with Steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom