PC 1.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot wait. Long time forum lurker and have played terraria since the early days. I simply am foaming at the mouth waiting to play 1.3. In fact I am going to reroll my character (not that hes got much I cant beat the hard mode bosses yet).

Just one Question:
In 1.3, achivements will be added, and many new events and enemies will spawn after defeating the golem. Will the game check if I have done it in the past, or will I have to defeat the golem/complete the achivement again?
Thx!
~DeathlyPotato

Just one Question:
In 1.3, achivements will be added, and many new events and enemies will spawn after defeating the golem. Will the game check if I have done it in the past, or will I have to do it again?
Thx!
~DeathlyPotato

You will probably have to defeat some things to trigger them.

I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!
images.jpg

I see tons of things on here that I thought would take forever to make. Especially the ability to toggle gore. Good Work, could not be more hyped!

(Also, thank you for taking your time and effort to make Terraria better than what it already is. :happy:)

Just one Question:
In 1.3, achivements will be added, and many new events and enemies will spawn after defeating the golem. Will the game check if I have done it in the past, or will I have to defeat the golem/complete the achivement again?
Thx!
~DeathlyPotato
If I remember well, there is a flag in your save (a boolean) for every boss defeated. If that's the case for the Golem, then you won't have to defeat the boss again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back