PC 1.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is disappointing... Considering how well Teleporters work, you'd think that they'd be able to make portals act the same way, possibly by reusing the Teleporter code. This is especially odd given that balancing would be irrelevant at the point in the game where you can obtain it (eliminating the need to nerf the portal gun), as well as Portal portals being known to connect to each other as far as the distance from Earth to the moon.

Well, to me it doesn't really look like teleporters work That well..
I'm having quite an annoying issue with them here.

5 Things I LOVE
1- Expert Mode
2- Lunar Events + Moon Lord (and the items with them)
3- Tax Collecter. Ahhh, that ol' bastard.
4- Meowmere (still had to say that, sorry)
5-Boss heads on map

1 THING I HATE
Expert Pirates. BEAVER DAM THE PIRATES.

Is there a new yellow or orange biome that we saw in the video? Yellow grass/trees ?:)
kdcROYP.png
kdcROYP.png
kdcROYP.png
kdcROYP.png
kdcROYP.png
kdcROYP.png
kdcROYP.png
kdcROYP.png

Red I just have one question, I'm sure you've already answered it, but exactly which day are me and my Mac homies gonna get some love over here? Or do you not already have the exact date and time? Which is fine, the 1.3 update looks awesome, hopefully you'll tell us when we're getting our support though, I mean, we're a few days into the month you expect it to be released so yeah, thanks for replying (If you do) Or if someone else does, I just don't want to be left in the dark here. Thanks!

Its great how you updated terraria! I thought it was delayed again, but THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!
Btw hope you like my terraria build. c: It took a while to build but with the new blocks it looks a bit better.

Attachments

• Capture 2015-07-01 22_28_11.png
    Capture 2015-07-01 22_28_11.png
    235.2 KB · Views: 471
Its great how you updated terraria! I thought it was delayed again, but THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!
Btw hope you like my terraria build. c: It took a while to build but with the new blocks it looks a bit better.
It took a while to make it, titanium isnt easy to find you know, and im proud of it, even look at this one. (Dont ask)

Attachments

• Capture 2015-07-01 22_28_26.png
    Capture 2015-07-01 22_28_26.png
    238.6 KB · Views: 417
No way to do moonlord, i expected normal mode to be not 117 dmg each hit, no healing from vampire knives and needed skill of yrimir to do it. No fun if you can't get best items . Looks like solar eruption is maximum normal player can get....

I think that moon Lord should not despawn after death in normal mode. Towers are not despawning, so why boss harder than them despawns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom