• gh

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AutomatedMiner

Plantera
Logo67.png

A FULL HD HALO TEXTURE PACK FOR TERRARIA
*NOTICE* 'halo', 'the master chief collection' and all associated trademarks & content are property of 343 Industries.
Unless otherwise stated, all textures in this pack are free of use so long as credit is given.

Halo..
in 2D.
'Nuff said.

Apparently not, however, since I have written more.

This texture pack aims not to replace the original terraria textures with ones similar to those found in halo, but to combine textures found in both games to create a new and (hopefully) nice-looking texture pack.
Later I also hope to replace the terraria music with that from halo, if possible, without breach of copyright etc.
At the moment, I'm about 5% done.

Don't like halo?
HERETIC SCUM!
*ahem*... I mean, you might like the pack anyway since it's vibrant, futuristic and full HD.

VERSION 1.2
+added a bunch of gubbins

DOWNLOAD
The Pack

energy sword duel.png
gravemind battle.png
high charity fragment.png
mining.png
plasma rifle in action.png
title.png
overworld.png
[/ATTACH]

TO INSTALL

Install TCCL: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tccl-terraria-custom-content-loader.3721/
Download The Pack (I cannot guarantee the security of ads, click at your own peril, but I would recommend skipping them)
extract it to a new folder
place the new folder in your TCCL custom content directory, usually located at C://Programfilesx86/steam/steamapps/common/terraria
load up the game
begin playing!

Love the pack? Great! recommend it to your friends by adding a banner to your signature.
Hate it? Why? post a comment (feel free to use profanity, we're on the internet. I don't mind being sworn at).

Banners! Paste these into your signature.
Banner.png
Alternate Banner.png

Banners: (remove underscores)
[_URL=[url]http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/halo-themed-texture-pack.11298/]http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll163/Automatedminer/Banner_zps1214faad.png[_/IMG][/url][/url]

Last edited:
Where do balloons exist in the halo universe?
Should I just make HD balloons or change them entirely? if so, what would I change them into?

Manduck20. said:
I had a idea maybe you can replace slimes/zombies as grunts that would be cool and nice pack keep up the hard work
tried that, but it looked really weird. In the next update certain zombies will be replaced with grunts, for now slimes are flood infection forms

I've been looking for a good mod for Halo and can't one. This will work, but is the information on it outdated? I don't want a half done texture pack, even if it is still being worked on, I like complete sets. How far is this?

not very. most of the tilesets are done, but other than that everything is largely incomplete, most noticeably the armours. percentile, I would say less than 5% (based on number of textures).

Back
Top Bottom