Pixel Art Frous' Pixel Reality

Do you like my sprites?

• Total voters
Some I done in my time:
Armagoodon.Png
Mask of infamy.png
Ridium sword.png
Sin nombre.png

Actually, can I request a mix of Arkhalis and Breaker Blade? Forget the eagle, I don't need finally.

@The Gentleman Narwhal Sorry for the 3 centuries wait, but kinda my mind works like ":red: it" and a lot of time later "Ok let's do this" probably you got dissapoint because I did'nt finish it early, but, you know, it was a pain in the :red:, so, here you have:
Swamp Monster.png

@drain. I know you get tagged and people ask you a lot of :red:, but I need a Skilled pixel artist to say if I'm doing right, does the back have jaggies?, and does it look good?, are you impressed? that's all the questions I have.
Also, @Joe a spoiler of your "challenge" that I have improved a lot, and some shiny bars:
Helghast.png
comet ice.png
Shiny bar.png

Last, you @Trepolo , I improved your Spaghetti tree:
Spaghetti Tree.png

That's all for now, Feedback is appreciated a ton!

Last edited:
@The Gentleman Narwhal Sorry for the 3 centuries wait, but kinda my mind works like ":red: it" and a lot of time later "Ok let's do this" probably you got dissapoint because I did'nt finish it early, but, you know, it was a pain in the :red:, so, here you have:
View attachment 75818
@drain. I know you get tagged and people ask you a lot of :red:, but I need a Skilled pixel artist to say if I'm doing right, does the back have jaggies?, and does it look good?, are you impressed? that's all the questions I have.
Also, @Joe a spoiler of your "challenge" that I have improved a lot, and some shiny bars: View attachment 75819 View attachment 75820 View attachment 75821
Last, you @Trepolo , I improved your Spaghetti tree:
View attachment 75822
That's all for now, Feedback is appreciated a ton!
looking great :eek:

Actually, can I request a mix of Arkhalis and Breaker Blade? Forget the eagle, I don't need finally.
I got working on your request, but linux just went to :red: and I couldn't advance in your eagle. PD: this is not my PC

Can you sprite an image of her?
I wanted to give something challenging to an artist today, it is for an upcoming RP that I'd like to have more reference images for.
I'll get working on her, I'll say, I just suck at human anatomy.

I forgot to put my Disintegration laser button!
Alien Hand.png

Don't forget to click "Watch thread" button for finding more of my content!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom