• More items

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • More biomes

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other... (Comment)

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
How do I install it? and how I know if the mod work
Search on YouTube or Google for How to install terraria Standalone Mods?
[DOUBLEPOST=1449171960,1449171920][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey this mod sounds like fun I would love to try it and if it is multiplayer I would try it with my brother and if there is any bugs I will tell you about
It is Multiplayer and i'm hosting an server for it
[DOUBLEPOST=1449172250][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have too much ideas , but some ideas: paladin's shield + frozen turtle shell = freeze shield, chthulhu shield + ninja gear = ??? (This ideas is from another mods, but I want this because the mod support multiplayer! ) Now, my suggestions: Destroyer emblem + sunite (to make it extra hardmode) + Fire Gauntlet
Fire_Gauntlet.png
= View attachment 86849 Deadly fire gauntlet. Charm of Myths + Celestial stone
Celestial_Stone.png
= View attachment 86852 and any others, but now I am without time, see you later :)
Your idea's are really good, if you want, you can join our team.

Search on YouTube or Google for How to install terraria Standalone Mods?
[DOUBLEPOST=1449171960,1449171920][/DOUBLEPOST]It is Multiplayer and i'm hosting an server for it
[DOUBLEPOST=1449172250][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your idea's are really good, if you want, you can join our team.
Serious? I'll love, but what function of the team?

Errorlog.txt is in the files nothing else.In macosx theres a 1b file that doesnt seem to do anything.File size is 1.5 kb aswell.

Errorlog.txt is in the files nothing else.In macosx theres a 1b file that doesnt seem to do anything.File size is 1.5 kb aswell.
? Screenshot
[DOUBLEPOST=1449173947,1449173829][/DOUBLEPOST]
Extract it in your Terraria folder and replace the "Terraria.exe"

Ok I'll be an Idea man, and sometimes I'll make basic sprites
[DOUBLEPOST=1449174162,1449174120][/DOUBLEPOST]And true, I know how install mods, but only the mac version have the archive of mod, the windows version have only the errolog

Ok I'll be an Idea man, and sometimes I'll make basic sprites
[DOUBLEPOST=1449174162,1449174120][/DOUBLEPOST]And true, I know how install mods, but only the mac version have the archive of mod, the windows version have only the errolog
Ok here is my Skype: stijn.simons16
[DOUBLEPOST=1449174248][/DOUBLEPOST]Whats inside of the errorlog?

1%
13%
14%
16%
24%
45%
67%
- ERROR:Java.html.startload.exe:winebottler;2
;; Contact owner of this download.

this is what i got for windows

this is what i got for mac

Mac OS X 2 ð " ATTR " À b À com.apple.TextEncoding Ï S com.dropbox.attributes utf-8;134217984xœ«VJ)Ê/HʯˆOËÌIÍL‰ÏÉONÌQ²R¨VÊMLÎÈ̉%–”…RK%ã¼¢lïа0¯Œ</Ç€@G³ mß@[[¥ÚÚZ Ä.

1%
13%
14%
16%
24%
45%
67%
- ERROR:Java.html.startload.exe:winebottler;2
;; Contact owner of this download.

this is what i got for windows

this is what i got for mac

Mac OS X 2 ð " ATTR " À b À com.apple.TextEncoding Ï S com.dropbox.attributes utf-8;134217984xœ«VJ)Ê/HʯˆOËÌIÍL‰ÏÉONÌQ²R¨VÊMLÎÈ̉%–”…RK%ã¼¢lïа0¯Œ</Ç€@G³ mß@[[¥ÚÚZ Ä.
Oh i know whats wrong. This may take a while.

Suggestion: One of the monsters of extra hardmode drop virus essence, that can be used to create some items: Virus sword, Virus Arrow and Virus carrier (or some names better :p) (one sword, arrow and book or staff). Ok but what this do? Gives a debuff that lasts 20 seconds and reduces 40 defense. The mob of drop it can be like one gnat.

As you can see: before=
Super_Healing_Potion.png
after= Healing_bottle.png I no am soooooo good with sprites, but I can make some changes (this can be a temporally sprite to the new healing potion), I am best with ideas :p

And also the same thing is happening to me when I open the file to install it it shows error logs inside of the file

Back
Top Bottom