Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. The RNG gods really have it in for me today. I was adamantite mining (for the beam block im using to build my bunker) and i had 6 rune wizards spawn in the space of 5 minutes. Didnt have water candle or battle potion or anything. Also 3 nymphs in 20 mins.

No one has Twitter or they don't listen, it says they are going to release the update around Christmas eve or day. So everyone can play. (Sorry if that sounded rude).

Brainwave!! (Sorry moderators this isnt about console or mobile, but i just have to say it) when you defeat the moon lord a message in the bottom corner says "the world is out of balance, the sun is growing brighter and the moon is fading..." Then you have to combine the 4 lunar monoliths to make a sun lord summoner. (I still need some time on this, knows it sounds a bit stupid) and you have a terraria week to kill it or the moon shatters and the world goes out of orbit, then the sun explodes in a supernova and your character and world is gone forever. This should probably only be in expert mode, or there should be another mode altogether if newbies dont want the suspense and stress. I think it would add some challenge to the game.

Brainwave!! (Sorry moderators this isnt about console or mobile, but i just have to say it) when you defeat the moon lord a message in the bottom corner says "the world is out of balance, the sun is growing brighter and the moon is fading..." Then you have to combine the 4 lunar monoliths to make a sun lord summoner. (I still need some time on this, knows it sounds a bit stupid) and you have a terraria week to kill it or the moon shatters and the world goes out of orbit, then the sun explodes in a supernova and your character and world is gone forever. This should probably only be in expert mode, or there should be another mode altogether if newbies dont want the suspense and stress. I think it would add some challenge to the game.
A sun lord .-.?

Yep. Probably sounds stupid, but an idea nonetheless
Good idea:naughty:.... I'll just go give it to relogic:naughty:... not:happy:! My idea is that balance comes to the world after defeating the moon lord, then all hollow and corruption/crimson is cleansed. Then all NPCs will congratulate you and %-_- this person will no longer say "(worldname) is 0% Corrupt/Crimson, you need to try harder!" :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom