Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-introducing respawn timer, wouldn't it be possible to be turned off and on ? Because some people like me like that you can respawn instantly

To be honest I wouldn't mind if there were some anime references in the game like a zambakto (bleach) or a devil fruit (one piece) or even the glove that mustang uses to create controled flames (full metal alchemists) it could be done and it's not that bad of a idea.

To be honest I wouldn't mind if there were some anime references in the game like a zambakto (bleach) or a devil fruit (one piece) or even the glove that mustang uses to create controled flames (full metal alchemists) it could be done and it's not that bad of a idea.
I don't see that happening as negotiating for the rights to add such content would be rather costly.

We actually almost had a "Soul Scythe" and Witch Hunter from Soul Eater.

Fishing seems to be missing from the Vita version of the game.

I have an idea for the next big update how about letting the console and mobile users, use PC mods (like tremor)
That would likely violate End User License Agreements for all but maybe X1. Not to mention none of the PC mods are compatible since none of the ports are even in the same coding language as PC (a large contributor to bugs and glitches).

That would likely violate End User License Agreements for all but maybe X1. Not to mention none of the PC mods are compatible since none of the ports are even in the same coding language as PC (a large contributor to bugs and glitches).
Ok, I'm sorry of the sugestion sheesh

It's funny to see how long we have to wait on console for updates. Does 1.3.0 will be ever released or do we have to wait until PC has 1.9.0 or something like that. It's also nice to see when 1.2.4 is released on pc....2014.....But hey, i just had to pay more for the game on console then on pc and it feels like to be a 2nd class customer for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom