If you could go back in time...What would you do?

Slap Notch in the face so he would forget the idea of Minecraft, that appears to be the overrated :red: of the 21st century.
I massively disagree. Minecraft is amazing, and likely highly inspired terraria; meaning that this thread, this forum, this game would either not exist or be wildly different. YOU'D CAUSE A PARADOX YOU FOOL!

id rather hit the guy who made CoD in the head with a baseball then as he was falling over (if he did) kick him in the back of his head to make sure he forgot
your messing with my future career here i want to go work on cod 80% of the game games multi-million dollar budget is spent on graphics and the games updated with new graphics every year. i could have a steady revenue until consumers finally wake up and realize there buying a recycled game every year :p

I would not go back in time because if you for example: went back to retake a test and did better than the original, wouldn't that mean you would never have to go back in time to retake that test in the first place, causing a paradox and a bunch of other stuff to happen? I am just saying don't mess with time.

I would not go back in time because if you for example: went back to retake a test and did better than the original, wouldn't that mean you would never have to go back in time to retake that test in the first place, causing a paradox and a bunch of other stuff to happen? I am just saying don't mess with time.
depends on how time travel works; we don't actually know.
it could be that the timeline is stable so that you could never change the past: eg if you tried to murder hitler you'd fail every time.
Or maybe time is in branches - changing the past would realign the future to another branch, trying to travel back would either send you further up that branch or send you back to your own branch, in which case nothing would change.
It's all fairly complicated.

I'd go back in time just before the point where the TF2 devs added the first hat and drag the guy who had that idea in to some dark alley and beat him up.

I massively disagree. Minecraft is amazing, and likely highly inspired terraria; meaning that this thread, this forum, this game would either not exist or be wildly different. YOU'D CAUSE A PARADOX YOU FOOL!
Off Topic: Nobody calls me a fool so please don't.

On Topic: I'd go back in time and forget watching a music video.

I'd go back to World War II and take Hitler's place and control the military, before continue the war in my own power with modern military equipment.

Cause that'd just be cool for some reason.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom